Lebanon Ford in ohio

xtank13

Established Member
I have been shopping around as I hope to finally have enough saved to buy myself a nice 40th birthday gift in 2020. long story short, got a 2001 cobra when i got back from kuwait in 2002, rolled it a few weeks later, almost 20 years later i might be able to replace it. I was curious if anyone here has dealt with these guys. They have a their LFP mustangs( the 700 hp for 40k). I live in ny so they are not exactly close. They seem straight forward and I would be able to get my car the exact way i want it. So if you have dealt with them, how is their work on the cars? any other information I could get would be great.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
never dealt with them personally, but ive done research and i havent seen anything about them that would scare me off

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I have been shopping around as I hope to finally have enough saved to buy myself a nice 40th birthday gift in 2020. long story short, got a 2001 cobra when i got back from kuwait in 2002, rolled it a few weeks later, almost 20 years later i might be able to replace it. I was curious if anyone here has dealt with these guys. They have a their LFP mustangs( the 700 hp for 40k). I live in ny so they are not exactly close. They seem straight forward and I would be able to get my car the exact way i want it. So if you have dealt with them, how is their work on the cars? any other information I could get would be great.
Talk to @13COBRA , he's a dealer and honest guy, think he mentioned he could do a similar deal a year or so ago, may be mistaken but wouldn't hurt to run it by him.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Bad thing is they are the only ones that would or could do any warranty work as most if not all the rest of the Ford dealerships would refuse to do any work on them. ie* outside of just regular maintenance on them. Know of one person that bought one of these and is in Canton Ohio about 2 years ago and he has to drive it back to Lebanon because all the dealerships around here refuse to do any work be it replacing, repairs, or recalls because it tech is a modified outside of Ford type vehicle.

You might run into the same thing in NY.

xtank13

Established Member
Thank you for the reply’s, yea I have to talk to a dealer near me, they are a Roush dealer like Lebanon ford is, might be able to get the work done there, as most of the parts they use in there kits are Roush. Well that and the twin turbo hellion kit

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would be more than happy to do one for you. I would be very transparent with the pricing and let you spec it out to your liking.

I've done a dozen or so with the Roush kits. I'd have to go look to make sure, but $40k for a base GT with the stage 1 supercharger kit isn't all that great of a deal.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is this 700 WHP or crank?

Yes. Technically, 670 crank hp.

You can upgrade to the stage 2 kit that would be 727 crank hp.

I have 8 customers in the stage one, and 5 or 6 in the stage 2. They're a lot of fun to drive.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I would be more than happy to do one for you. I would be very transparent with the pricing and let you spec it out to your liking.

I've done a dozen or so with the Roush kits. I'd have to go look to make sure, but $40k for a base GT with the stage 1 supercharger kit isn't all that great of a deal.
How big of a PITA is it to get warranty work done on one of these at a local dealer?

Never_Enough

Established Member
Yes. Technically, 670 crank hp.

You can upgrade to the stage 2 kit that would be 727 crank hp.

I have 8 customers in the stage one, and 5 or 6 in the stage 2. They're a lot of fun to drive.
Damn, I was hoping for 700 WHP. Any idea what they run in the 1/4 stock in street trim?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How big of a PITA is it to get warranty work done on one of these at a local dealer?

Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Damn, I was hoping for 700 WHP. Any idea what they run in the 1/4 stock in street trim?

I think I remember the stage 1's running 11.7-11.9 and the stage 2's running 11.5-11.7. I can't remember if those were on street tires or slicks though.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
The 2018 10A GTs are running 11.6s on intake and tune. One owner on youtube has gone 11.3 with intake, tune and E85. He had insane DA, but he recorded it and has the timeslip for it

With an extra 145 hp and torque, you could be knocking on 10s.

That 10A had me almost try and work a deal on my 2011 GT500... and i love the shit outta my Shelby.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Shouldn't be a problem at all.

I think I remember the stage 1's running 11.7-11.9 and the stage 2's running 11.5-11.7. I can't remember if those were on street tires or slicks though.
is that correct? I've seen bone stock gt's run 11.8x

Never_Enough

Established Member
The 2018 10A GTs are running 11.6s on intake and tune. One owner on youtube has gone 11.3 with intake, tune and E85. He had insane DA, but he recorded it and has the timeslip for it

That 10A had me almost try and work a deal on my 2011 GT500... and i love the shit outta my Shelby.
Aren't 11.6ish runs the hero runs & not the norm, though? Thought I read that somewhere here.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

A 10A with a blower and bolt ons WOULD BE AMAZING. If I was buying one today, that's what I would go with.

is that correct? I've seen bone stock gt's run 11.8x

Hero runs. Remember, the 2013/14 GT500 was 11.6 or so from the factory.

Aren't 11.6ish runs the hero runs & not the norm, though? Thought I read that somewhere here.

Correct.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

OP I don't have much to add in this thread but I have flown/driven out from Denver to KC 3 times to buy cars from this guy. My fiancee is picking up a Fiesta ST from him here in a month or two as well.

Fly out on a Friday night with your wife or a buddy, pick up the car Saturday morning and make a road trip out of it.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Do you guys also do the "Lightning package" for the F150?

Users who are viewing this thread