Leaving VA, headed to MW. Anyone else?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I've got a group of about 5 people so far driving from NOVA down to Myrtle Beach. I'm hopefully trailering the Mach down and a buddy is going to tow his Comp O Cobra with his Raptor down. Also having a Lightning, and a couple more Cobras. Just wanted to see if anyone else from this area or south along our route would want to meet up along the cruise or if any of you have recommendations on a good middle point for fuel/food., :beer:

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
What day you guys heading down? A couple of us are leaving the 14th around 9 or so.
We can meet around Mechanicsville,Va. area.

poof100

Established Member
I will be leaving the NOVA area early on Saturday morning, 7/13. Staying for the week, so our house starts on Saturday. Where's everyone staying? We will be in Surfside Beach. Looking forward to meeting up. I'll have my PW 13 Boss.

Ryaneagle222

Established Member
I would be down to cruise just need more information I am also from the mechanicsville area

Last edited:

snkchmr 1

Tell the SVT truck guys they can put them in the show if they like.
We welcome all factory SVTs

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I would be down to cruise just need more information I am also from the mechanicsville area

Hey Ryan, Hit me up on the Smithfield cruise tomorrow and I will give you a lot of info for Mustang Week. Alan and I already have our hotel reservations and everything. We are going from Sunday to Sunday.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm leaving on the 15th around 3am. Should hit I95 in Fredericksburg around 5:30am

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Heading down the 14th. Leaving at 7am from Richmond VA. Taking a detour through Wilmington bc the ladies want to do some sight seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread