Leavin July 22nd For Mustang Week '10

Brentr94svt

Team Cobra
Established Member
i kno its early but rele excited! Leavin From Louisville ky the 17 or 18th headin to myrtle beach mustang week 10! anyone wantin to meet up and cruise down. were already rollin 15 cobras deep. its gna be tight as fu** to be ridin with all mustangs. let us kno if your in and wat ur drivin. year and color. will be drivin about 72-???lol the whole way lol:banana:

Last edited:

Termi 03

Team Cobra
Established Member
broski im in... i have four cobra buddies and we're all in... last year was funn as shitttt driving down there

VaporGt500

Established Member
I'd like to join the caravan but I've booked the 19th-25th at the Holiday Sands South. I'll be driving a 2009 Vapor GT 500 leaving from Frankfort.

stangpride04

ZL what?
Established Member
dang i know it's early but seein the pics in the 5.0 mag makes me wana go soooooo bad. me and the gf are plannin a trip to florida. i should take the stang down. stay at myrtle fri/sat then after the meet drive down to florida for a few days of vaca. would be a lot of fun to meet up with you all. i might seriously consider meeting with you guys.
as long as you don't mind a gt rollin with ya
04 sonic blue gt.

Last edited:

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
i may be interested in driving down from dayton as well possibly meeting in either louisville or lexington. but no plans yet

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Remember to take photos of your trip down to MB. Photos along the road are always good.

One year you will have to make it down to the Tues, Wed, and Thurs events!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Haven't confirmed anything just yet but if I go I will be coming down at some point on the 22nd so I may be able to meet up with you guys, but I'm coming down from just outside Baltimore, MD.

Users who are viewing this thread