Leads on a Dodge Demon?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
A friend of mine is looking for a Demon without silly dealership markup. Can one be found at MSRP?
Anyone have any leads to one? He is located in Ga around Savannah.

Troy

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hit up some of the Demon owners on Youtube, they might be willing to sell after getting walked on by various cars, lol.

But....but!
ea582fa695fafb92be32afd0c15adcf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vortecd

Established Member
lot of talk on hellcat.org and he isn't the only one looking. 115k seems to be the norm but as time goes on and more people get theirs prices could drop to sticker.

Could you build something faster, of coarse but there is is no other factory car like this and if you have the money why not

The 800hp Hellcat that could be coming may make a lot of Demon buyers mad

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea my thoughts exactly. I guess the Novelty of owning a Demon would be kool as long as they hold their value.

buy a hellcat, throw a whipple on there, suspension mods, drag radials and save yourself $30k.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of mine is looking for a Demon without silly dealership markup. Can one be found at MSRP?
Anyone have any leads to one? He is located in Ga around Savannah.

Troy

It won't sell at MSRP, but there is a Demon rolling across the block this weekend at Barrett Jackson in FL

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
*yaaaaaaaaaawn*

Why buy a hellcat? Twin turbo LS fox will rape it.

See how stupid that argument sounds?

Of course you can build a faster car for less. That’s not the point.

you're comparing apples and tomatoes

the content difference between a hellcat and a demon is probably less than 5% of the total vehicle bill of materials and the MSRP is literally doubled. That's called badge engineering and its lazy. So why shouldn't the customers do it themselves? Just because it has a warranty? I can replace a blown hellcat motor 2x before getting close to the upcharge for the demon. Just keeping it real.

blk02edge

Established Member
*yaaaaaaaaaawn*

Why buy a hellcat? Twin turbo LS fox will rape it.

See how stupid that argument sounds?

Of course you can build a faster car for less. That’s not the point.
I thought everyone around here likes winning races? I like how when someone wants a car this forum basically says it must be bone stock and must be automatic.

To me.. Since this is a thread about someone buying a car... Suggesting a bolt on hellcat can be a great idea.

Zemedici

Established Member
I thought everyone around here likes winning races? I like how when someone wants a car this forum basically says it must be bone stock and must be automatic.

To me.. Since this is a thread about someone buying a car... Suggesting a bolt on hellcat can be a great idea.

No. Its about buying a Demon. Doesn't have shit to do with a Hellcat.

Like the guys that post up WTB Terminator.

Sure, everyone could buy a Mustang GT and make more power for cheaper. Some people dont give a shit about being the fastest guys on the block, and want what they want......i dont understand why this is such a difficult concept. hahahaha

you're comparing apples and tomatoes

the content difference between a hellcat and a demon is probably less than 5% of the total vehicle bill of materials and the MSRP is literally doubled. That's called badge engineering and its lazy. So why shouldn't the customers do it themselves? Just because it has a warranty? I can replace a blown hellcat motor 2x before getting close to the upcharge for the demon. Just keeping it real.

Content difference is less than 5%?

Have you even researched a Demon? This cant be serious

@GotHemi?

My94GT

Established Member
A hellcat is still not a demon. The demon is a purpose build drag car with a warranty that is able to be tagged and insured yet still encouraged by the manufacturer to take to the track.

I could buy a mustang gt and do the work to make it better then the gt350 but it’ll still never be that.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

Sure, everyone could buy a Mustang GT and make more power for cheaper. Some people dont give a shit about being the fastest guys on the block, and want what they want......i dont understand why this is such a difficult concept. hahahaha
A more accurate assessment would be a Terminator vs a Saleen Terminator. Sure it's more "special" and might be a little better, but is it worth the premium?

A hellcat is still not a demon. The demon is a purpose build drag car with a warranty that is able to be tagged and insured yet still encouraged by the manufacturer to take to the track
Fun fact, Hellcats can also be tagged, insured, and raced at a track under warranty. Haven't really seen anything about a dealer giving a HC owner grief stock, especially with the driveshafts they eat.

This Dodge dealer seems to have a white one in stock.

dumpster.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member

Sure, everyone could buy a Mustang GT and make more power for cheaper. Some people dont give a shit about being the fastest guys on the block, and want what they want......i dont understand why this is such a difficult concept. hahahah

Umm.. I get that, sarcasm was not detected. I find it funny that one minute its "i like winning races" next minute it's "doesn't matter if its slower its a <insert baun stock model here>.
But yea.. Comparing a bolt on hellcat to an LS swapped fox is quite silly. Real life isn't a court room where laws are laws. Sometimes a slightly modded vehicle makes more sense. If it didn't you probably wouldn't have a job

Users who are viewing this thread