LDC cooling mod...where?

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
Can you still buy it. it looks like such a nice piece. I can't find it for sale anywhere online.
If anybody knows where to find that would help me out a lot. Thanks

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
Well Crap. That's not the one I want. Thanks for the find tho. What was the one that tied the two heads together and was made out of like nice billett aluminum?

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
The LDC is still my preferred choice. It's the only one that doesn't make the engine bay look more cluttered/crappier. I'm not even going to bother talking about which one performs the best because there is zero actual data out there to make any arguments.

I will agree it's a bit of a pain to install though, but they all are. To be honest removing the transmission is actually much easier than it sounds (when you remove it enough times it's pretty easy) :)

nooner

Established Member
The links already given is the one that mounts on the back of the engine above the bell housing and ties the two heads together. Its the best one in my opinion also.

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Evenflow is the other one.

03cobra

I used their kit on my Aviator, although I pieced it together on my own. It works fine since it is all hidden on this vehicle, but for my Cobra, I'd rather use LDC.

Users who are viewing this thread