Lca's and lowering springs?

sampey43

Established Member
Bare with me guys cause im new to the forum, but i got a question about these topics. I want to purchase the eibach pro kit springs for my 07 gt500. Whick lca's will i need? Does it matter? And will i need relocation brackets? Any info will help!!! My car id completely stock right now! Thanks!!

Nsssane1

Established Member
Oh man the vultures are coming soon for your wallet. lol
Anyways just browse the forum and you'll find a answer.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I have an 07 as well and am getting ready to install the Eibach pro system plus kit. From what I was told and read was that when you lower the car you are going to at the very least need an adjustable panhard bar and an adjustable UCA. The adjustable lowers with the relocation brackets help with the thrust and pinion angles for launching. They were highly recommended to me though. I went with the BMR adjustable upper and lowers. Don't forget to get the mount for the upper! Also you may need new strut mounts as well as I heard they fall apart all the time and it doesn't hurt to have a backup. Hope this helps! I am installing all my stuff on Friday and I will let you know how it goes. Oh also, don't forget to get the camber bolts as the drop will throw your camber out and you may not be able to bring it back in with out the bolts. Think I got it all...

sampey43

Established Member
Ok guys thanks for the responses. I was basically under the impression that i could just throw springs on, throw lca's on and be satisfied with a car that is lowered and looks good and handles better and a car that will hook and will reduce wherl hop but it sounds like theres more to it than that!!!

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
+1 on searching. Make sure you are getting the ride height you want, ride properties that you want and what your goals are with how your car performs (street, strip, road race or a mix). You can do a couple pieces at a time or throw the whole deal on at once, just know what needs to be done at each step. Tons of good information and vendors, take the time to find and read. It will be well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread