Lawman's Cobra

Blown02

Established Member
nice! the 01 cobra engines have alot of potential thats for sure! Look at my combo. I have a forged shortblock with stock 01 cobra heads, cams, intake, and throttle body, and it made 751rwhp and 768rwtq.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Lawman will be driving it to the House of seafood with me and Lt. Frank Bullitt on Saturday. Anyone else wanna come? We'll meet at the lakefront for about 1:30 and cruise on up. It's a nice drive. Shaker3, it would be nice to see you there.

Blue OVal Forev

DEAD EYE said:
Lawman will be driving it to the House of seafood with me and Lt. Frank Bullitt on Saturday. Anyone else wanna come? We'll meet at the lakefront for about 1:30 and cruise on up. It's a nice drive. Shaker3, it would be nice to see you there.

UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! What date? Not today i hope?

By the way Nice Cobra Lawman

Lawman

Established Member
Many thanks to Dead Eye for posting those excellent shots of my Cobra. You should be a photographer!! It feels great being back again.
All I have to say is...., "Let the modding begin!!"

LS1EATR

Established Member
LAWMAN , this is Dave from OUTLAW PERFORMANCE , Bryan called me and said you were looking for a few things for your new car, give me a call when you can and i will fill you in 504-415-8959

Lawman

Established Member
LS1EATR said:
LAWMAN , this is Dave from OUTLAW PERFORMANCE , Bryan called me and said you were looking for a few things for your new car, give me a call when you can and i will fill you in 504-415-8959

Will do!!--Thanks!!

Lawman

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
you need some turbos for that thing. That's for damn sure ;-). Lost my twin but at least your back.
Yeah, it's good to be back. As for the turbo's....., show me the way!!! :beer: :beer:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
lol. The way is simple. 7300 and your there. As far as showing you...next weekend i hope to be showing everyone my tail lights. 1000 hp on tap is pretty stout.

Users who are viewing this thread