law school class on guns, the law and politics.

o2gt

Established Member
Im taking this class Im really hoping that it will be interesting and a nice change of pace from my regular classes. so part of my first assignment is to provide my favorite pro or anti gun advertisement. Im going pro unless i can find a anti gun that is so crazy that i just cant help but use. it can be a written or video. I thought i would see if anyone has some good ideas. if you do please post some up. thanks for the help. it can also just be an advertisement for a gun or ammo that looks good and possibly has some type of message in it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Use that racent anti gun ad where the kid steals his mom's gun and takes it to school to give it to his teacher lol.

o2gt

Established Member
i had thought about using that one. it was just so wrong, and irresponsible on the part of the publisher.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
9a01cdc0.gif

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
"In a world of compromise, some men don't"

HK, circa 1986 or so, referring to the HK91. Print ad, so I don't know if you can find it. Still the best rifle ever made, IMHO.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I would make it fun and use Hornady Z-max as my pro-gun example.

http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

Their tag line is "Just in case..."

That is really the primary reason we have the second amendment as well and there really needs to be no justification beyond that for our right to keep and bear arms.

Users who are viewing this thread