Latest stock blower LT4 record

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Either a mild 5.8 is the pinnacle of ICE performance or it is lame. Pick a lane, dipshit.

Sure find me an Lt4 with a mild 2650 combo making 1220+ SAE on a DJ.

Mild as in stock CI, sub 12:1 CR, no custom headers or aftermarket heads etc..., & a shelf cam.

What a terrible combo. I mean 8.6:1 really? plan on running it on 87? lol

M122GT500

Established Member
Either a mild 5.8 is either the pinnacle of ICE performance or it is lame. Pick a lane, dipshit.
I mean if a dipshit puts the combo together then they could probably make a BBF run like a 3v. Just saying.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I mean if a dipshit puts the combo together then they could probably make a BBF run like a 3v. Just saying.

What a surprise, loud mouth benchracer has an opinion on someone else's build.

That is the factory cr on a trinity, lttle buddy. And I am pretty sure that I had the highest dyno numbers of any stock cr trinity.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
@Klaus Hey I seen this a while ago but I know you know more about me with this topic but aren't these motors becoming popular with dropping in old GMs?.

yessir, there are more and more LT4 swaps these days. not nearly as common as LS but they are growing in popularity. the fueling is a pain but if you figure this out it is a killer platform.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
yessir, there are more and more LT4 swaps these days. not nearly as common as LS but they are growing in popularity. the fueling is a pain but if you figure this out it is a killer platform.
Ahh ok so my drunken pops was right the other day hahaha. What is the current fueling issue with these bad boys? I told him if we ever hit the lotto I'm getting him a 69 Chevelle and dumping one of these in there

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ahh ok so my drunken pops was right the other day hahaha. What is the current fueling issue with these bad boys? I told him if we ever hit the lotto I'm getting him a 69 Chevelle and dumping one of these in there
I'm going to guess pumps and modern electronics.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

They are direct injection and you have to mess around with high side/lowside pumps. Even then you are fuel volume limited >800 and have to run meth.

But: there is a new port kit that is not insanely priced. I did this in mine and will have enough fuel for 1100 with no need for meth.

PM if you need any tips. I don't know much about the swaps but I think a plug and play ecu kit is available.

M122GT500

Established Member
What a surprise, loud mouth benchracer has an opinion on someone else's build.

That is the factory cr on a trinity, lttle buddy. And I am pretty sure that I had the highest dyno numbers of any stock cr trinity.
I mean if you are proud of that I am happy for you.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to offer some feedback on your build but you don't have a build. Sad.

73 messages at present, most talking shit in this thread. Obvious troll has a man crush methinks.

helloWorld

Established Member
As previously mentioned, the factory direct injection on the LT platform is the limit in terms of getting more power of the platform. You can't just put larger injectors and a better fuel pump in.

There used to be kits that would cost around like 6k just to convert over to port or hybrid injection.

However, TooHighPsi has made a splash recently for releasing some pretty affordable stuff to convert the LT over to a hybrid, port+direct injection.

You might have to purchase a couple of more things, but for the most part:

You'll need their port plate system: Vindicator 2 LT1/LT4 "SC" Port Plate System (for all LT1/LT4), and then an in-line controller that hooks up to the factory LT ecu so that your tuner can implement the hybrid fueling: REFLEX+ with harness for LTx applications

If you have Facebook, you can check my tuner Justin White ran a 3.63 60-130 on the street in his base C7, with a Maggie 2650 blower, strengthened LT1, TooHighPSI port injection, converter, and a 18" wheel. No nitrous, no meth: Dragy Talk | Where the C7s at | Facebook

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
As previously mentioned, the factory direct injection on the LT platform is the limit in terms of getting more power of the platform. You can't just put larger injectors and a better fuel pump in.

There used to be kits that would cost around like 6k just to convert over to port or hybrid injection.

However, TooHighPsi has made a splash recently for releasing some pretty affordable stuff to convert the LT over to a hybrid, port+direct injection.

You'll need their port plate system: Vindicator 2 LT1/LT4 "SC" Port Plate System (for all LT1/LT4), and then an in-line controller that hooks up to the factory LT ecu so that your tuner can implement the hybrid fueling: REFLEX+ with harness for LTx applications

If you have Facebook, you can check my tuner Justin White ran a 3.63 60-130 on the street in his base C7, with a Maggie 2650 blower, strengthened LT1, TooHighPSI port injection, converter, and a 18" wheel. No nitrous, no meth: Dragy Talk | Where the C7s at | Facebook

Yeah, but was it factory weight? Because that is the only thing that matters.

M122GT500

Established Member

I have raced Justin a few times. His combos have always ran well.

Users who are viewing this thread