Later!

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
Good bye SVT, I've sold my Cobra, a 414rwhp 5.0L big bore setup to a friend and am moving on. I will continue to list odds and ends in the marketplace until remaining parts are gone as well as my friends blown 03 2V setup he gave up on after repeated engine failures. Many good parts in his setup to be sold. If I can be of any help to anyone from my learning's, PM me. :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Take care George!

Stop by from time to time to read about all of my continuing frustrations with owning a mod motor race car!

Anthony

gmsux

Established Member
I'll be working on my wifes '69 Camaro. It's a solid car with a lot of potential.

Anthony, yup, I'll stop in on occasion.

George

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member
Hate to see you go but the Camaro is a worthy recipient. Let us know when you get the 540ci shoe horned in there!

gmsux

Established Member
Todd,

Haha, I'd throw in a LSX 454 before that huge iron! I put in a nice 383 last winter. It dyno'd 450/450 so it's pretty solid. Only cost $3500 to build, I'm enjoying the relatively low cost to build the 69 camaro and that I can take the car apart with just a 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" wrench and a hammer evidently. I know it's a Cobra forum but, I'll post up some pics.

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member
Cant argue with the bang for the buck formula. Post some pics, the 69 Camaro is almost universally appreciated. One of my favorites.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on posting pics of the '69 Camaro. My favorite model year.

gmsux

Established Member
The dark green is not my first choice but, it's grown on me over time and certainly not worth the expense of a full repaint and interior do over.

SNV32473.gif

SNV32475_zps87ab8925.gif

SNV33268.gif

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that Fathom Green? My favorite '69 color. Really nice looking Camaro.

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
I really dig the styling of '69 Camaros. A solid black paint job would look good. Later, man. We really can't afford to lose you. New Edge Cobra section is looking pretty lean lately.

gmsux

Established Member
I have no idea what it is! I'm still trying to get straight which cylinder is #1 LOL! :beer:

Is that Fathom Green? My favorite '69 color. Really nice looking Camaro.

What I do like about the green is that it is less common than your red/black/blue camaro of which there are many. If I were to repaint, I would go with the Orange/black scheme but, it's just isn't worth it. The car is very solid as is and needs only minor touch ups on the paint to look great.

Users who are viewing this thread