Late happy new Year! and what a great start next week! Meet Ride The!

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Happy new year svtp!!!

I didn´t post a lot the last months but i am still here.

On tuesday we are going to Florida for vacation, we stay at bonita springs, sarasota and sanibel island.
But the highlight what makes this trip so special is that Eric RideThe and Darcey will be there with us next weekend!!! :rockon::beer::rockon:

What a great start in 2009!

Can´t wait to see you again and i send a early PROST :beer: now!

All the best to all of you for 2009 !

André

SVT2122

Established Member
You won't ever hate birds until they shit on your dashboard. One flew into my car, tried to attack me, shit and flew out the flew window.....

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Sounds like a good time:beer:. I really enjoyed last year when we got to meet up in Ft.Laudy, I just wish we could have gotten more than one round in before Hooters closed.

Not sure what your plans are, but if you are interested, there is a huge Ford and Mustang show in Silver Springs the 10th and 11th. This will hopefully be my first time going so I'm not sure if there will be a lot of L's, but from what I hear it is definitely a good show. Here's some more info if you are interested Silver Springs

Either way, I hope you have a great time, oh and have a :beer: for me;-).

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Very cool andre, not heard from you in a while. Have fun in Florida, it's cold here in Kansas and in Texas right now:bash:.

Users who are viewing this thread