Last unmolested 03?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
6 miles.... i say around 80k

I know a local one here in naperville sold earlier in the year for 73k that had 900 miles.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
price drops at least $20k for not having the original "green-eye" battery and missing the positive battery terminal cover.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I wonder how many of the 03/04s are still around after nearly 20 years... theres gotta be a massive chunk of them wrecked or parted out by now.

I hope the prices keep skyrocketing.
Crosses my mind every time I drive mine. Plus the ones that were turned into all-out drag machines which I think is a waste, but hey, not my car or money.

Then with the current market on these cars I think about what someone might pay for mine even with the total lack of modern frills. I know that's the appeal (analog driving experience), but seeing these things go for $40k+ 20 years later is just wild. In my mind, $40k used to get you a pretty nicely equipped ride, not a creaky squeaky interior SN95 that's basically a shell and a drivetrain. lol

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly do not know why anyone would want that, take a photo hang it on the wall it would be about as useful. Personaly I would rather have one with 100k on the clock and is hammred dog shit because to me it is much more fun to work on make better and drive hard find the week point fix then rinse repeat than just look at it.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Crosses my mind every time I drive mine. Plus the ones that were turned into all-out drag machines which I think is a waste, but hey, not my car or money.

Then with the current market on these cars I think about what someone might pay for mine even with the total lack of modern frills. I know that's the appeal (analog driving experience), but seeing these things go for $40k+ 20 years later is just wild. In my mind, $40k used to get you a pretty nicely equipped ride, not a creaky squeaky interior SN95 that's basically a shell and a drivetrain. lol
I'm one of those people you are talking about. I have been looking for the right 67 Chevy II and 70 GTO(childhood family cars). Not interested in anything new but won't pay what those two cars are getting either.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I honestly do not know why anyone would want that, take a photo hang it on the wall it would be about as useful. Personaly I would rather have one with 100k on the clock and is hammred dog shit because to me it is much more fun to work on make better and drive hard find the week point fix then rinse repeat than just look at it.
Same camp here.

Even if I had a Duesenberg or an old Bugatti, I would have to drive it. If that meant renting a track and trailering it out, the ****er is going to get driven.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

yup same here. i remember driving it off the lot with like 13 miles, but the memories of the 140k that i put on it since are priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread