Last pics before putting her to sleep, damn winter! (56K+)

rust0r

Established Member
We had a super nice day last week, the first one in awhile and probably the last this year. I ventured out in search of some nice roads and stopped along the way to snap some pics with what scenery was around. Bike is a 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Hope you enjoy them! Taken with my Canon SD870 Point and Shoot, one thing I learned from this venture out, watch your shadow, I have a number of otherwise decent shots that were ruined due to my shadow sneaking in.

C&C Welcome

Ugh! Is it spring time yet? :rockon:

IMG_10891.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_11101.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_11041.jpg

IMG_10971.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_11491.jpg

IMG_11511.jpg

IMG_12171.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_13431.jpg

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Nice Pix! Now, move down here to H-Town, and you won't have to worry about hibernating her! LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! When I saw your avatar/location of Ontario, CA I was thinking, why is he putting his bike away for the "winter". And then I saw your reference to Ontario, Canada. LOL! Well, Spring will be here before you know it. Nice bike. I can understand why you're hating to put it away.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice pics! I have a Canon SD1100 IS. Nice point and shoot for sure.

rust0r

Established Member
slap some snow tires on that and ur set.

haha, nevermind, there are people who actually ride their bike year round up here, i don't know how, i barely feel safe in my car with all the idiots sliding around with no clue how their car reacts to snow, let alone on 2 wheels

nice bike...got an 06 750 myself, but i loved the matte/gloss black color combo on the bikes. I put mine away way too early this year!

have you seen the new 08 750s? I saw one at school one day, all black, came home and started pricing one out, makes my bike seem like an ugly sister

Nice Pix! Now, move down here to H-Town, and you won't have to worry about hibernating her! LOL

one day, thats the plan, not h-town but somewhere with year round riding, if I got a good job and could actually afford to live in the nazi state of california (fu arnold) i would put up with it just for the canyons :rockon:

LOL! When I saw your avatar/location of Ontario, CA I was thinking, why is he putting his bike away for the "winter". And then I saw your reference to Ontario, Canada. LOL! Well, Spring will be here before you know it. Nice bike. I can understand why you're hating to put it away.

maybe if i type it in my avatar, it will happen right? :banana: *clicks his heels together*

thanks for all the comments guys, as ive said before, due to winter up here (plus school obligations), im not able to reasonably foot the bill for a cobra AND a winter car so this will have to do....for now..... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread