Last Payment

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Car is officially paid off :banana:

Now I just have to get past CA smog test and I'll represent the MACA on the West Coast. :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That's awesome man, congrats. That day is still a ways off for me unfortunately. Although, if I hadn't sold my first car I'd almost be there....kind of depressing to think about!

lastdeployment

Established Member
Congrats on all of you that have paid off your cars!! Now all of you get together and send me 1 monthly payment each so I can finish my engine build, pleeeeze... :beer:

Oh and my car is paid off too, but since it was only a $52/month payment, I have already put my dues into the build.

I'll be waiting for paypal requests. Thank you for you support :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Congrats on all of you that have paid off your cars!! Now all of you get together and send me 1 monthly payment each so I can finish my engine build, pleeeeze... :beer:

Oh and my car is paid off too, but since it was only a $52/month payment, I have already put my dues into the build.

I'll be waiting for paypal requests. Thank you for you support :poke:

Nice try Chris, but the MACA already has one Charity case, and it's not you :poke:. Some of you know who I'm talking about...even though he sold his car and I haven't seen him post in a while...:banana:

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
Congrats dude. Come to think of it, if I would have kept my first cobra, I would only have about one more year left to pay it off....lol

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
That's always good!! Mine has been paid off for a year and a half and I still can't afford the mods I want. The thrills of home ownership and being a sole wage earner for a family of four. :bash:

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Nice to see another cobra in San Diego.Hey in the summertime theres a great car show every friday nite in escondido called "Crusin Grand" in the years past they really did'nt welcome newer cars but now they welcome all car enthuists. We go every friday and park in the Commerce bank parkin lot on the corner of Escondido blvd/ Grand ave see ya there, Mike p.s. Starts in April ends in Sept.

Last edited:

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Thanks guys! Feels good and I can't wait to throw that money into more mods, after I finish with the Driver Mod.

Congrats man. Come check us out in San Diego..SoCalStangs.com - Powered by vBulletin Screenname is Slingblade on there.
I'm in Iraq right now, but will be home in June. I'm always down to hang out especially with some other Terminators. I live up in Carlsbad.

Sweet, PM'd you. Be safe over there and looking forward to meeting when you get back!

Beauty of buying used....I paid cash. :burnout:

Congrats, Jeff! :thumbsup:
Hows the weather there today?

Sunny and 70s, as usual!

Wow Jeff....I didn't even realize you moved to San Diego!!! How's it going out there????

Hey Dwight, yea, I'm sorry the last gtg I could make was back in Oct. I'll be visiting the family alot so hopefully there'll be something going on and I can post up in someone's pass.

So far San Diego has been great. Hope to meet some Cobras out here soon and find a good track and trusty garage.

Nice to see another cobra in San Diego.Hey in the summertime theres a great car show every friday nite in escondido called "Crusin Grand" in the years past they really did'nt welcome newer cars but now they welcome all car enthuists. We go every friday and park in the Commerce bank parkin lot on the corner of Escondido blvd/ Grand ave see ya there, Mike p.s. Starts in April ends in Sept.

Nice, I'll try to find you. You don't happen to be the white w/ blue stripes GT500 that i saw in PB a few weeks ago do you?

Users who are viewing this thread