Las vegas tuners

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Have you ever gone to Gil before?

I know Gil personally. They do great work over there at Shelby. But Dan is the man when it comes to anything mustang. He's pretty much the main person behind the development of DynoJet and even though he moved to Montana, he still helps Carl do all the tunes. From what I've heard, Carl can do the same quality of work that Dan did here. The main difference I would be concerned about is the kind of attention your car is gonna get. Pretty much any Shelby in the region that needs to be turned into a Super Snake or have any of the Shelby performance packages put on has to go through the speed shop out here. So over there at Shelby they have a lot more cars they have to work on and get tuned. So therefor there's a chance something might get rushed through. Going to Carl at DynoJet or Cody at WickedHP, your car is the only thing that is being worked on so you know it's getting full attention of the tuner. Now I'm not knocking Gil at all, but they have a lot more stuff that has to get done over there so I would just want to make sure that my car was getting absolutely 110% attention while it was getting tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread