Las vegas tuners

madridlv70duece

Established Member
:shrug:IM GETTING READY TO TUNE MY CAR. IM TRYING TO DECIDE WHO TO GO WITH AT THIS POINT. THERE IS GIL AT SHELBY, DYNO DAN, AND FRANK AT VOODO RACING INNOVATIONS. ALL SEEM TO HOLD A VERY WELL REPUTATION. WHO SHOULD I GO WITH AND WHY. SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK, MY KB IS MESSED UP1

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Ive used both for many many years never any issues always willing to go the extra mile also. Dan is sort of hard to get a hold being he has alot going on with dynojet. Gil is great tunes my car and always will also PM me if you have any more questions

Last edited:

buster_cherri

BAMF
Established Member
Going to be doing the same here next month, I have heard anything but good things about dyno Dan except he's not aggressive. I've email them and there great at responding. I'm also going e85 and I heard the guy that does the tuneing is running corn also. Hope this helps a bit.

whitemachine

Established Member
yea if you want to go aggressive franks your man hes been around the block and then some and dyno dan is great and he does nice clean concervative tunes either him or Carl which are good. as for gil tuning wise i heard hes ok ide go with frank or carl

madridlv70duece

Established Member
Going to be doing the same here next month, I have heard anything but good things about dyno Dan except he's not aggressive. I've email them and there great at responding. I'm also going e85 and I heard the guy that does the tuneing is running corn also. Hope this helps a bit.

What do you mean he is not aggressive?

whitemachine

Established Member
yes appt only not sure what the cost is dont want to quote anything and have it be different im in afghanistan right now so when i get back im going to head down there and make an appt

madridlv70duece

Established Member
I think il go with Gil. I keep hearing about the knowledge he has and i just bought a sc saleen built from the bottom up. The engine has less than 2k miles, but im only taking the previous owner word from it so im not only looking to get a tune you know. Gil working at Shelby obviously must have some of the most experience with mustangs

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I think il go with Gil. I keep hearing about the knowledge he has and i just bought a sc saleen built from the bottom up. The engine has less than 2k miles, but im only taking the previous owner word from it so im not only looking to get a tune you know. Gil working at Shelby obviously must have some of the most experience with mustangs

Hands down Dan was the best. I would still go to Carl. He's Dan's protege and Dan still writes the tunes for Carl to use.

Users who are viewing this thread