Lambo murcielago SV vs Corvette zr1 in the twisties

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
The ZR1 looks sketchy through every corner. Lambo looks like a relaxed sunday drive going thru those corners

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Beauty and the Beast. That Lambo is sick, and yeah, the Vette looked to be more of a handful to drive. Not unexpected. Equal on the straights. Not equal on the twisties. Nice video.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Beauty and the Beast. That Lambo is sick, and yeah, the Vette looked to be more of a handful to drive. Not unexpected. Equal on the straights. Not equal on the twisties. Nice video.

Did you miss the Lambo kicking up dirt when it hit the Soft shoulder on the road? I'm sure there was some movement in the Lambo when that happened.
I thought the Vet did well in this video. I'm sure if the camera was in the Lambo it would have been jostling around as it was doing in the Vet.
IMO, Not a fair representation.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
The lambo looked like the batmobile tank thing from the rear...

Cool video for sure!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Both are bad ass cars, and I wouldnt mind owning either. I think the vette held its own there. That must have been fun.

JDsfastGN

Established Member
It looked like the vette was giving that Lambo all it could handle. Put the Zr1 in front and I bet it starts putting a few lengths on the Lambo.

Users who are viewing this thread