lambo doors p#3

svtcobra808

Established Member
Awesome job Saleen... very unique and yet it can back it up. I also would like to see it outside with the doors open from a distant. As for the rice comment someone made, its more european domestic than rice!

SVT_CAT

Established Member
Saleen, I just have to say, aswome kit... You bought it from Decah uh?? I own a 95 Cat and Im in the process of making my own kit. I just can afford $1699 for the kit and then plus install.. Sweet cat.. :D

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
The hardest thing to overcome is the angle over the fender after rotation. The doors outward motion will throw you as well, as it no longer goes inward the fender, it swings around. The moulding on the fender has to be trimmed (unnoticable) but it does no less. The doors are adjusted outward also, I dont want to give to many details, but a special shim has to be installed behind the hinge, and the mechanism sits atop plates that are installed onto the pillar area. "THIS IS NOT A BOLT ON KIT!!!" Post 94 have kits, but nothing Pre- . The clearance of the fender corner nearest the windshield will give you all the grief, as they are outboard... Goodluck. Hey save your pennies, I will do it for you for 1800 out the door.
Later.

cjuni

Established Member
couple more ??

Saleen

Do you have and or can you take a few more pic's of your car. But further away from it, also how tuff is to open and close the doors......& getting in and out?

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
LAMBO DOORS

MY PICS ARE BEING TAKEN AND USED FOR ADVERTISEMENT, I HIGHLY WARN YOU NOT TO BELEIVE THE ADVERTISEMENT FROM SUPIE.COM OR VARIOUS OTHER SIGHTS CLAIMING THEY CAN INSTALL THESE DOORS OR SHOW YOU HOW !!!!! THIS WAS A HIGHLY DIFFICULT JOB, AND "YOU WILL WRECK" YOUR CHASSIS IF YOU DO NOT PERFORM IT CORRECTLY. MY BUSINESS NAME WAS BLANKED OVER WITH THEIR LOGO, BUT IT IS STILL SOMEWHAT LEGIBLE. AGAIN, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, AS THERE IS NO KNOW KIT FOR THESE CARS PRE-94 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTACT ME FOR PROOF, OR THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY ON PHONY FRAUDULANT WEBSITES.....

GOODLUCK

cjuni

Established Member
???'s

Hey Eric

When I called you yesterday I forgot to ask you if these hinges come with some type of gas assits units?

How tuff is going to be to get the door up from a sitting position?

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
Yes they are gas assisted with small shocks. They are effort free, and can be upgraded to a higher pressure shock.

cjuni

Established Member
quick ??

Hey Guy

Did you take any pic's of the car outside yet, I'm still thinkin about havin it done?

Users who are viewing this thread