lambo doors p#3

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
There's something you don't see everyday. Bet it took a lot of work. Congrats. Clean looking UNIQUE ride :thumbsup:

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
badass, can you post pics of the doors up outside. Cant really see them, that great in those pics.

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
:xpl: on the verge of domestic rice!

black_lambo_doors_crx1.jpg

cjuni

Established Member
Saleen

How is the wind noise and doors tightness/seal, also how tuff is it to open and close.

And last but not least how much for a 96 Cobra?

Thanks in Advance

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
The door is sealed as factory tight as normal, in fact i weld them shut before performing surgery, then remove the tacks, and "wella' its perfect and retains geometry."
if you guys want info, got to www.decah.net
I did the Red S-10 in the gallery there also. Its near the end.
I get a lot of good and bad comment on it, but listen.. Its the most visually captivating mod you could do for the cost, and There is no other 92 done to date. This was a custom one off job. I have done an extreme too, and it too was one off until just recently... I take the rice comment in stride, but hey' with a near 800+ HP level and killer looks and mods..... "do I care, nah". To each his own. I will tell you this though, it gets serious attention. They make kits for 94 and up stangs, and for most other cars, no Pre-94 or trucks that im aware, those are all custom if you have seen one.

cjuni

Established Member
???

So how much for YOU do this...? (PM me and lets talk)

It's a KILLER look boy.....NO DOUTB

Last edited:

Mysticobra

Established Member
Yep, When you already get people's attention just by driving in a parking lot, I would like to see their face when you open those doors and get out of the car. Eye popper. Good Job.

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
Street Legal.... Not so sure, but I drive it on the street. Most all the equipment is still in tact. Cept' what weighed too much and didn't have use. glass hood, fenders, deck, full cage, etc...
Oh, its a 377 stroker T trim race, 20# aftercooled, pms, TFS-R intake/Heads, fullport through-out, 90mmtb, all internals high end, MSD, you name it. Visit the address link if yah wanna see it. I'm gonna run NMRA in the spring, and hope to have a few more mods by then.
Rick Anderson is going to tune it soon, and I hope to have the car fully tweaked.. dyno numbers have run 862 HP
9 sec. car, but i need it to be consistant... 9's all day !

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
GENTLEMEN...... DEFINE "STREET LEGAL"....

Yeah the blinkers, lights, and all necessary items work.
however, 5 points, fiberglass panels, and no stereo, heater core, or rear seat would make it a little cool to drive in the winter.
This car was built for one thing, and that is to go very fast. This is a 1/4 mile, weekend streetracer and thats it. "you'd not enjoy climbing over that cage for any daily BS. It is what it is, a highly modded racer hiding in sheeps clothes...sorta..
{for all those that asked}

Users who are viewing this thread