Lafayette meet?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Nice pics :thumbsup: .
Vic, you can race me next :beer: .
Chad, I didn't even know you had called last night until I checked Ricks voicemail and realized you had called earlier. I was dead to the world :sleeping: .

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Hey guys, good to meet and remeet some of you. Great pics. Too bad the track was closed. So the 98 lost to the 5.0? Now its time for the L to race the 5.0. Well see you guys at the next meet and definitely at FFW. Anyone going to NPR soon. I'm always ready to have fun.

Richard

5.0Craig

Banned
black99lightnin said:
Hey guys, good to meet and remeet some of you. Great pics. Too bad the track was closed. So the 98 lost to the 5.0? Now its time for the L to race the 5.0. Well see you guys at the next meet and definitely at FFW. Anyone going to NPR soon. I'm always ready to have fun.

Richard
I would like to go this friday night and get some of ricky's L!!!! If he's not skeert!!!!!! :bash:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
that figire people from walker usualy cant count.it was like three!get it right!

Yeah, I can count and spell sucker.
Guess what time to give me your dues hoe, Pay the pimp just moved up a week. Where's the sucky sucky money? :coolman:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Yeah, I can count and spell sucker.
Guess what time to give me your dues hoe, Pay the pimp just moved up a week. Where's the sucky sucky money? :coolman:
Damn I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread