LACR, Hangovers, Tequila and Voodoo

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur

Do you think maybe they tell Ronnie he nuked the Russians while they're feeding him his mashed bananas and strained peas?

:lol: not nice. besides, they'd have to tell him that every couple hours.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
What was I thinking, what do I have to look forward to. Going to bed early and sleeping like a baby?

Does sleeping like a baby mean I'll go to bed early, get up 5 times a night to pee and drink water and cry first thing in the morning?

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
5 times John? Time for some Saw Palmetto, Nettle and Pygeum for the ol' prostate?
Hey, we go full circle in life.... just let this toy stage last a little longer then shoot me before I go into F ing diapers.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The prostate is still pretty healthy for a 44 year old with onset Type 2 Diabetes. Losing 90 lbs in the last 22 months helped

But as far as sawing off limbs, or giving up the wild thang, or diapers and baby food, I'll just shoot myself before I go out like that

I've lived a pretty full life, had several careers already, seen and done about half of what I wanted to see and do (my imagination, wants and needs run rampant, so half aint bad) and I've no regrets

I would like to stay around long enuff to clue the grandson in on how to make life fun, but if I can't, I'll leave him plenty to read and listen to. It's not like he'll do whatever he's gonna do anyway

Oh wait, he probably will

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Happy New Year to all

John...big hu ra on that weight loss! P away my friend....looks like you have taken the D on seriously. We all have our own monkey....mine was not carbs but Jack Daniels , cocaine and tanning...tanned every day and even had my own tanning bed....I'm bald because of the Melanoma skin cancer. Sober 23 years. Any smarter?...still out for debate!
This year I'm gonna teach my 16 year old grandson how to shift the Cobra. Life is good and worth the sacrifices.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
The prostate is still pretty healthy for a 44 year old with onset Type 2 Diabetes. Losing 90 lbs in the last 22 months helped

But as far as sawing off limbs, or giving up the wild thang, or diapers and baby food, I'll just shoot myself before I go out like that

I've lived a pretty full life, had several careers already, seen and done about half of what I wanted to see and do (my imagination, wants and needs run rampant, so half aint bad) and I've no regrets

I would like to stay around long enuff to clue the grandson in on how to make life fun, but if I can't, I'll leave him plenty to read and listen to. It's not like he'll do whatever he's gonna do anyway

Oh wait, he probably will

John
Congrats on the loss -- I thought we kept seeing less and less of you... Helps the ETs too.
See you tomorrow.
James

Users who are viewing this thread