LACR, Hangovers, Tequila and Voodoo

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Well, I have consulted several experts in the SoCal High Performance business, and it seems that Tequila will slow my opponents reactions and add HP when poured into the tank, so who's up for a double dose?

I have bribed P's voodoo lady, and bought some fresh plugs (please UPS, bring it soon) and I have a Hangover Remedy I'm taking along. I will share this remedy at the close of Fridays session, or Wednesday if I make it, and any opportunity to induce a Hangover in the competitors presents itself.

Who's game?

stang99

Evil Master. We are your obedient servant. If we must drink to please your evilness, then, so be it. Maybe PModdyMach should do all the driving since he does not drink.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I thought I would follow P Moddy's suggestion and whore up another thread, and leave those other threads pristine.

Yes, many Grita mods must be tried until the combo is found. A designated driver is a good thing, as every officer in Cali will be looking to get a new toaster for stting the record for 502 arrests. I want to spend the weekend at LACR, not L.A. County Jail.

Besides, when you discover the source of my few extra ponies, you will need a drink.

Cheers!

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I see you didn't get the Pulley until spring of 03. I take back every mean thing I ever said, about you at least.

10/25/03 C-Bad Friday Grudge night?

?????:??: :??: :??: :??: :??:

Have another :beer: to go with the turnip soup

stang99

Good catch. That damned Excel. It remembers all that you type and trys to fill in everything for you. I should buckle down and turn off all the wizard features. I only use it for the drag stats so I have not invested a lot of time into it. It is a great way to keep the stats since I can sort them by r/t; ET. etc and quickly get answers on my 176 logged runs. I tossed about 10 runs or so because they were so far out of the picture that I never wanted to see them again.

Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I see you didn't get the Pulley until spring of 03. I take back every mean thing I ever said, about you at least.

10/25/03 C-Bad Friday Grudge night?

?????:??: :??: :??: :??: :??:

Have another :beer: to go with the turnip soup

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
probably won't lose much but the tailpipe cutouts in the back may look a little empty. you can swap in a v6 rear valance if you want to keep it clean looking or for sleeper mode. :eek: if you need the backpressure just pinch the dumps shut a little. ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
the other nice thing about dumps is that you won't have to worry about the tips melting the valance anymore. :eek: i probably wouldn't put replacing the stock h too high on the to do list since they flow surprisingly well. then again, you probably want to top your last 118db magnapak setup. :rockon:

stang99

The PModdyMach exhaust threads are getting as good as the PModdy ice chest threads.:burn: :burn: :burn: :beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
My Snake Pit Brothers, swear me a solemn oath, if P Moddy doesn't get the exhaust, he gets the cooler.

somebody bring a drill on friday. if the exhaust isn't on we're putting holes in the stock mufflers. :rockon:

stang99

Evil Master. It was thoughtful of you to put your picture on the posts. We are already your servants; just give us the word. But, doesn't Walker have to bring the ICE CHEST? And, he has been very quiet for a man of leisure. Do you suppose that he went to Hawaii or somewhere to celebrate his retirement?

My Snake Pit Brothers, swear me a solemn oath, if P Moddy doesn't get the exhaust, he gets the cooler.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I believe Walkerz Racing (SM) has been relegated to the wonderful world of dialup access. He may be in Bell Canyon sending up smoke signals out of frustration with the speed, or lack thereof, of dialup.

Somebody who has his phone number should call him tomorrow..

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Is that really Adam or James in disguise?

Good news either way, but I'm beginning to know how Ronnie Reagan feels

Do you think maybe they tell Ronnie he nuked the Russians while they're feeding him his mashed bananas and strained peas?

Users who are viewing this thread