Lack of a search function???

2000wrx

Established Member
Does it ever work, I keep getting search disabled durning high server load... WTF?? This is not that big of a forum, no search function is just crazy, how are you supposed to do any research???

2000wrx

Established Member
because there are other that are bigger...

This is the error, nothing about server upgrade if that is what they are doing. I took the error messg at face value I guess.

"The search feature is disabled during times of high server load. I am sorry for the inconvenience. "

-Steve

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by 2000wrx
because there are other that are bigger...

This is the error, nothing about server upgrade if that is what they are doing. I took the error messg at face value I guess.

"The search feature is disabled during times of high server load. I am sorry for the inconvenience. "

-Steve

Yes that is sound reasoning to call a board small since there are "bigger ones" Our solar system is small.

Search was beating the server to ground, we disabled it temporarily, then permanently while awaiting an upgrade.

2000wrx

Established Member
don't be offened if this board is "small" IMO....I was making that statement from my perspective. I frequent boards with 70K+ people and have never seen an error like that one, so I raised the question I was surprised to see the search function down due to "high" load. If its a server thing as you have now explained so be it, now I know what the issue is and no biggie.

I have liked using search functions for research on boards like this, so as to avoid the search nazi's.

Users who are viewing this thread