Labor Day Weekend Sale! Huge Savings!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
All kinds of stuff on sale this Labor Day Weekend folks. From blowers to fueling (including the PNP VMP Boosters for 07-10!!!) and more. No codes to use, all savings are marked on the website.

Enjoy your weekend and happy shopping!

Please note....the forum codes are not applicable with any of these sale prices. Yes, it will work when you try it (and we know you will) but no, it will go through the system that way. It will however cause unnecessary work and delay your shipping, so.......

bj

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
So the case I available for anyone now? Thought it was only for for current gen 1 gt owners. I do see the options menu for gt500 owners with trinity & vmp Tvs for an upgrade.

http://vmptuning.com/50l-superchargers/gen2swap5l/

This retrofit program is for current VMP TVS (GEN I) 5 liter kit owners only and only for 2011+ GT and Boss 302. Proof of kit ownership will be required. 2011+ Roush 2300 kit equipped cars are also elegible. This program is direct to consumer only and is not widely available through our dealer network at this time. This retrofit is a 6/10 difficulty level and requires hand tools and a reasonable level of mechanical skills.

Users who are viewing this thread