KosherCobra is making a comeback!!

KosherCobra

Established Member
Looks like my move to Israel is postponed. I have an offer that I can't pass up, so it maybe a year or 2 before I leave unless I get some more $$$ (It's a Jew thing!!!). Now that I sold every modded part on my Cobra and nobody bought the car with the built motor, it's time to start modding again. This time it will be done very cautiously. I plan on putting the car on the dyno and see what she does in the stock form. I do have a built motor with the stage 1 cams so I may have a few HP more than norm. I then plan on doing a compression and leakdown test. If all goes well I plan on getting some real HP out of the car. I'm not sure on either a ported eaton, KB or Whipple. I had the Whipple before and had a disaster. No fault of the Whipple of course and I'd rather not relive or even think about the soap opera I had with my total motor melt down.

Basic bolt-ons for now and enough not to peg the MAF. Then I'll go for more. I've been off the boards for a while but it's good to be back. It's a 80% chance I'm staying in the USA so I'm playing with the percentages to get going on this car. Looks like JDM has the tunes pretty solid on any mods you bolt on the Cobra, so I have them on my speed dial on my phone and making my list!!!

Juiced-03

Established Member
hey thats great news! Glad to see you are sticking around. I was waiting for the results of the beast you had all ready to go though :(

KosherCobra

Established Member
I'm almost sure the motor will hold 800 HP. I upgraded the rod bolts, studded the heads & mains. I have the new 7 thread Cobra heads as well. I don't want to put octane boost so I may be limited with boost levels and 93 octane. Before the meltdown, It was 627 HP @ 17 PSI with the whipple. I ran 127 in the traps on the 275 DR's. With the cams I may pick up a few more ponies. 15 PSI for the street would be nice.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
welcome back neil......wierd thing was i was about to post up and see where you had been, hadn't seen ya on the boards since i got the A-pillar pod from ya
good luck with the terminator
-tony

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Glad you are sticking round for a bit longer Neil! You need to get something on that car, I need some competition!

newcastle

KosherCobra said:
I'm almost sure the motor will hold 800 HP. I upgraded the rod bolts, studded the heads & mains. I have the new 7 thread Cobra heads as well.

did you upgrade your pistons also?

KosherCobra

Established Member
Oh yes, the pistons are Diamond .030 Forged.

I got my eye on a KB for the go and am going to complete the car with some more saleen parts on the body.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey, welcome back. Sure you want to start all over again? JK!! Keep us posted as your progress. :)

newcastle

WS666 said:
Glad you are sticking round for a bit longer Neil! You need to get something on that car, I need some competition!

hmmmm, satan's firechicken vs. the koshercobra. should be interesting. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread