Kosher Cobra

davidmax

Established Member
Monday and the #'s wont be released until the suspension is done and boost goes from 18 psi to 26,it will turn street legal stangs on there butts,cockey yes,can I back it up you bet.
Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
Monday and the #'s wont be released until the suspension is done and boost goes from 18 psi to 26,it will turn street legal stangs on there butts,cockey yes,can I back it up you bet.
Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

So basically what your saying is the times you ran weren't very impressive so you need to run again? This wasn't to do with your car, was to do with Kosher's who has been hiding something I think everyone interesed in the Whipple/REM Tune should know.

-Mike

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
IMO, PJB03 is gonna have one of the fastest '03s in all of florida when it comes from the shop. It's not my car, so I won't say whats involved, but it should be sick.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Is that the Prochagred Cobra? I wish him luck...I hope to give him a run when im done:)

No, it's a KB with some other stuff;-)

All you south florida guys should come up to Tampa/Gandy sometime. You could make a special trip, along with the fast orlando people maybe. There is a very stout LS1 making around 700 rwhp, high 9 low 10 sec. car that comes out. I'd like to see an '03 beat him. A fast H/C/spray Z06, and a ZR1 that's one of the fastest in the country on the motor, plus his nitrous. some sweet supras too.

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
black03, ever been to moroso. If so i think i remeber talking to you there.

Just thought i would ask

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by Surfnerv89
No, it's a KB with some other stuff;-)

All you south florida guys should come up to Tampa/Gandy sometime. You could make a special trip, along with the fast orlando people maybe. There is a very stout LS1 making around 700 rwhp, high 9 low 10 sec. car that comes out. I'd like to see an '03 beat him. A fast H/C/spray Z06, and a ZR1 that's one of the fastest in the country on the motor, plus his nitrous. some sweet supras too.

Their is a twin to that ZR-1 down here, it belongs to my friend Julio. Let cubic inches but same power levels and on teh Nitrous too. I ran him on Motor and was pullinh him until 4th, I hit the limiter from the 3-4 shift, and he pulled me, it was a close race. Up top he gets me though.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Their is a twin to that ZR-1 down here, it belongs to my friend Julio. Let cubic inches but same power levels and on teh Nitrous too. I ran him on Motor and was pullinh him until 4th, I hit the limiter from the 3-4 shift, and he pulled me, it was a close race. Up top he gets me though.

That car ZR-1 sounded very heathy. :thumbsup:

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Originally posted by Surfnerv89
IMO, PJB03 is gonna have one of the fastest '03s in all of florida when it comes from the shop. It's not my car, so I won't say whats involved, but it should be sick.

I know what it is and yeah he will be the Big DoGGG if he can drive it:beer:

I guess I need to go to the track too see how far Im away from being a little dog:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread