Kosher Cobra

davidmax

Established Member
HI I know you called but I cant find your #,P;ease PM.Sorry if this doesnt belong but I dont know how to search for members PM's.Dave Smilovic

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member

KosherCobra

Established Member
You guys are just too much!!!! LOL!!!

I called Dave to wish him a Happy Passover!!!!

BTW, I'll get a SHM motor for my 89 LX that I'm bringing down to run NMRA.

LTHLPSI, you're a local. You better pump up the boost if you run with the big dogs

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by KosherCobra
LTHLPSI, you're a local. You better pump up the boost if you run with the big dogs

I want to see this if KosherCobra is going to try Derek like that. You better be packing a lot more then a whipple.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by KosherCobra
You guys are just too much!!!! LOL!!!

I called Dave to wish him a Happy Passover!!!!

BTW, I'll get a SHM motor for my 89 LX that I'm bringing down to run NMRA.

Damn it Kosher, and we were thinking you were getting a SHM motor to accomodate your future plans, you might as well with some of the tunning that goes on around here:read: :beer:

As far me pumping the boost up, you bet I will, as soon as I finish building up a new motor, its over:burnout:

Last edited:

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Oh yeah, BTW. How do you consider yourself a big dog with a blown motor and no whipple? As far as I am concerned... Griffin, LTHL PSI, and 03cobratech have the quickest cars in S. Fla. By the end of next week, my car should give them a run for it.

Edit: I forgot to mention toofast4u. Hes also one of the big dogs.

Last edited:

97snaketrplB

Originally posted by SouthFlaSnake
Oh yeah, BTW. How do you consider yourself a big dog with a blown motor and no whipple?

I don't get it. Why do you guys keep saying he has a blown motor after he keeps saying he doesn't? Are you just jokin' around, or is he in blown motor denial?

KosherCobra

Established Member
Man you guys are tough!!! First off my motor is not blown. I can't discuss exactly at this time whats up. I will fill everyone in when the time is right. secondly, I elected to have the Whipple off until I do my big mods.

My clutch is wasted, and I jsut got my new clutch
I just got my 26 spline input shaft
My longtubes are here
I'm waiting for my Catted H pipe for the longtubes
The Apten cooling mod is on back order
Getting the MJ girdle from Zone-5
Still need 17 x 10.5 wheels with 315 BFG drags

And some other itmes that have not arrived that I can't get into detail as of yet.

Car should be ready end of April

Furthermore, REM had a fantastic tune on the car. So as far as tuning the car they are great.

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by bluevilevo8
I don't get it. Why do you guys keep saying he has a blown motor after he keeps saying he doesn't? Are you just jokin' around, or is he in blown motor denial?

I think there is something phishy with the story... but hey, what the hell would I know?

MyT-Mouse

Established Member
Originally posted by SouthFlaSnake
Oh yeah, BTW. How do you consider yourself a big dog with a blown motor and no whipple? As far as I am concerned... Griffin, LTHL PSI, and 03cobratech have the quickest cars in S. Fla. By the end of next week, my car should give them a run for it.

Edit: I forgot to mention toofast4u. Hes also one of the big dogs.

Can I be a Big dog..I run pretty even with 03Cobratech..:-D

davidmax

Established Member
I'll run you all.You guys draw conclusions,being were both of the same faith I wanted to wish him a wonderful holliday,WHATS WITH YOU GUYS????? Come to AZ. and put up($$$$$) or shut up.
Neils all upset at your flames I am going to possibly build his 88 LX but I am not touching something that aint broke.
Give a guy a break,will you.
Best of luck to all David Smilovic and happy Passover to my Gentile buds as well(and Easther)I almost get the feeling that you get off on negativity,lets help each other,not hurt,David Smilovic.
PS;Neil is buying my oil pump gears no cams,heads,blocks etc...Dave S.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys dont forget your SoFlo boy over here. Will have the KB on this week ,and if that aint enough to hang with the big dogs I've got a BLUE BOTTLE for my BABY!! LOL

Peace to all my Soflo big dogs!!!!Black03

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by davidmax
I'll run you all.You guys draw conclusions,being were both of the same faith I wanted to wish him a wonderful holliday,WHATS WITH YOU GUYS????? Come to AZ. and put up($$$$$) or shut up.
Neils all upset at your flames I am going to possibly build his 88 LX but I am not touching something that aint broke.
Give a guy a break,will you.
Best of luck to all David Smilovic and happy Passover to my Gentile buds as well(and Easther)I almost get the feeling that you get off on negativity,lets help each other,not hurt,David Smilovic.
PS;Neil is buying my oil pump gears no cams,heads,blocks etc...Dave S.

And when EXACTLY is the last time you ran your car?:rollseyes :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread