Kooks LT's...H or X Pipe?

RC-5.0

Established Member

ATTFighter

Established Member
awesome sounding exhaust i think the headers and H pipe will compliment it real well

RC-5.0

Established Member
Ok, I decided on ATT's setup, except my Axlebacks are different, and my LT's will be larger.

LT's Kooks 1-7/8
H-Pipe...WithOUT cats.

Steeda gave me a decent price to do it through them since I did all my other work there and will "throw in" the extra tuning and a dyno run at N/C.

To Terry@Beefcake: Thank you for your effort and price offer. I regret not being able to purchase from you at this time because of my offer from Steeda, but to anyone who reads this, please consider him and his company for purchasing. I have the benefit of a reputable shop to work with, but if you do not, please contact him for sales. He spent time explaining stuff to me on the phone and for sure will get you some great pricing if you PM him.

The install is next week Wed. Will post some vids/pics after that time.

RC

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok, I decided on ATT's setup, except my Axlebacks are different, and my LT's will be larger.

LT's Kooks 1-7/8
H-Pipe...WithOUT cats.

Steeda gave me a decent price to do it through them since I did all my other work there and will "throw in" the extra tuning and a dyno run at N/C.

To Terry@Beefcake: Thank you for your effort and price offer. I regret not being able to purchase from you at this time because of my offer from Steeda, but to anyone who reads this, please consider him and his company for purchasing. I have the benefit of a reputable shop to work with, but if you do not, please contact him for sales. He spent time explaining stuff to me on the phone and for sure will get you some great pricing if you PM him.

The install is next week Wed. Will post some vids/pics after that time.

RC

No problem, good talking with you

Users who are viewing this thread