Kooks catted X-pipe w/ LTs

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
03/04 Cobra - Kooks catted X-pipe w/ LTs

Picked this up from a great seller on here a couple months back. After pulling my car from storage I realized I had a 3 bolt flange header collector. These are 2 bolt ball and socket style. 2.5" collector. Should fit 99+ Cobras w/ long tubes also. Looking for $275 shipped plus Paypal fees or send as a gift.

Cheers!

2B7F11BB-6402-444D-A6B1-5BB1DF955E59-25209-0000041277F9A49D.jpg

0EB29B8F-2539-40FB-9DD4-0FE4C24483CB-25209-000004128A241CCF.jpg

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
do want, no money in the play funds right now though :( i have the kooks long tubes with the kooks o/r x pipe right now, i kind of want to give the catted midpipe a try though.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
do want, no money in the play funds right now though :( i have the kooks long tubes with the kooks o/r x pipe right now, i kind of want to give the catted midpipe a try though.

Lol. Know the feeling... Might be interested in trades.

Looking for a after market coolant expansion tank, some gauges, hood vents, coil covers.

selbyvince

Established Member
well... if you have a SRA, i do have a maximum motorsports adjustable rear sway bar (beefy as hell and the best as far as a sway bar goes). its brand new in the box, opened, but brand new.

i dont remember which one it is, its one of these two. id have to look at it tonight.

Adjustable Rear Swaybar, 1 x .120 wall, bolt-in kit [MMRSB-7] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Adjustable Rear Swaybar, 1-1/4 x .250 wall, bolt-in kit [MMRSB-6] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

we could work something out with it if you are interested, just shoot me a pm.

also have a fairly new JL AUDIO 12 W6 just laying around if you wanted to put a little sound in something.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
well... if you have a SRA, i do have a maximum motorsports adjustable rear sway bar (beefy as hell and the best as far as a sway bar goes). its brand new in the box, opened, but brand new.

i dont remember which one it is, its one of these two. id have to look at it tonight.

Adjustable Rear Swaybar, 1 x .120 wall, bolt-in kit [MMRSB-7] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Adjustable Rear Swaybar, 1-1/4 x .250 wall, bolt-in kit [MMRSB-6] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

we could work something out with it if you are interested, just shoot me a pm.

also have a fairly new JL AUDIO 12 W6 just laying around if you wanted to put a little sound in something.

Thanks for the offer man but I'm actually planning on adding a CHE rear axle brace, so the sway bar won't work for me.

Bump!

03sonikblu

Established Member
I have some maximum motorsports rear shocks for solid axle, and some stock 03 cobra bilsteins if you are interested and a bunch of different solid axle offset/offset mufflers

Users who are viewing this thread