Kony 2012: Check It Guys!

Stangeralf

Established Member
I've seen some heart filled video posts on here so I know a lot of guys on here have big hearts. Take 30 min of your time and check this video out. I'm sure it'll yank a tear or draw some sort of emotion and MAYBE you'll be down for the cause too. Believe me, I'm not usually for this stuff but it's definitely something cool. Thanks guys.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/37119711"]KONY 2012 on Vimeo[/ame]

tumblr_m0he87BU0w1qccma6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0hduuyXq91rp7v4fo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

hittinboost

Established Member
Watched this on facebook last night, very powerful video. Everyone should be aware of who this guy is and the atrocities he is committing.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
I'm down, let's turn LA red! SVTP Mustang LA Kony poster hanging? Haha we'd probably all get arrested in 2.5 seconds from our loud exhaust :lol1:

thanks man. I'm gonna be doing the april 20th thing here in LA. All it takes is for one guy to pass this along to set off a chain.:burnout:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I learned about this guy a few weeks ago after watching "machine gun preacher". I will be donating money as well as spreading the world. He needs to be stopped.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Anyone care to summarize who is this guy? Thanks

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Thanks for posting... Crazy what goes on in these third world nations..

I've been to places like Haiti and seen the faces like these young children, but to add the horror these children undergo is just plain F--d up....

Kevins89notch

Established Member

Leader of a group on central Africa who targets young kids, making them his army, while killing their parents, and turning the women into sex slaves.

It's hard to stop someone when no one knows their name.

This video wants to make his name a house hold name, and hopefully capture him this year, all via social media.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member

A man in Uganda who has kidnapped over 30k children and turns them into sex slaves, makes them commit crimes and murder their parents along with a bunch of other messed up things.

limited04

Established Member
its basically going to take a lot of men and bullets to stop this man and every other african war lord... sending money and hopes is not going to change uganda nor any other country in africa... its a reality that many do not want to face but to bring about peace in these nations... war is ultimately the only option..and who is the nation that will bring a stop to this by military might? not many...

Kevins89notch

Established Member
its basically going to take a lot of men and bullets to stop this man and every other african war lord... sending money and hopes is not going to change uganda nor any other country in africa... its a reality that many do not want to face but to bring about peace in these nations... war is ultimately the only option..and who is the nation that will bring a stop to this by military might? not many...

Did you watch the video? It answers some of your questions/doubts.

limited04

Established Member
i have no questions nor doubts... im making a statement... if the end to a war lord is what you want... war is the only option and to what end are you willing to go in order to stop these africa war lords... money and the UN are not going to change this continents war infested regions...

Users who are viewing this thread