Koenigsegg One

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Droooooool...

Koenigsegg One:1 Supercar Teased Ahead of Geneva Motor Show Debut » AutoGuide.com News

koenigsegg-one1.jpg

"This image from Swedish supercar maker Koenigsegg is a teaser of the company’s next big reveal at the Geneva Motor Show – a car with a 1:1 power to weight ratio.

Making 1,340 horsepower and weighing 1,340 kilograms (2,954 lbs.) the Koenigsegg One:1 is already being touted as a world-beating supercar. This is reportedly the first official image of the actual car, instead of renderings we’ve seen before. There’s a design similar to the company’s last cars, the Agera R and S, but this is a different beast altogether.

The company expects the car to set new records for 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph), 0-300 km/h (0-186 mph) and even 0-400 km/h (0-248 mph) sprints. That 248 mph mark is speculated to come as quickly as 20 seconds! Simulations put the cars top speed at around 279 mph, or about 10 mph more than the world land speed record holding Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

Only six of these One:1 models will be made and all have already been sold. Fortunately you’ll get your first glimpse of the impressive vehicle at this years Geneva Motor Show, which is just a month away."

Koenigsegg One:1 has Dizzying Power-to-Weight Ratio » AutoGuide.com News

koenigsegg-one-1.jpg

"An even more extreme supercar is on the way from Swedish supercar maker Koenigsegg with a knee-knocking power to weight ratio from which its name is derived.

Of course, the car is measured on the metric scale, meaning that ratio describes a one horsepower to one kilogram (2.2 lbs) ratio, but that’s still striking to say the least. For some perspective, that means this will probably be the fastest production supercar in the world.

SEE ALSO: Koenigsegg Agera R BLT is as Tasty as it Sounds

There are only five units scheduled for production which are aimed at the Chinese market according to CarsUK. The car is also supposed to be slightly lighter than the brand’s mostly carbon fiber Agera R, which suggests a horsepower rating somewhere between 1,250 and 1,350 hp."

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/01/koenigsegg-one1-debut-geneva.html

koenigsegg-one-1.jpg

"Boutique hypercar builder Koenigsegg will have something particularly special at the Geneva Motor Show this year.

The Swedish supercar manufacturer will bring its One:1, a highly limited production vehicle that will only be copied six times. But the short list of owners, which has already been filled, is only one part of what makes this car so unusual. It boasts 1,400 hp and weighs 1,400 kilograms. The name One:1 is a reference to the dizzying power-to-weight ratio, which is supposed to account for fluids and even an average sized driver.

The company expects it to set new records for the sprint time from 0-200 km/h (124 mph), 300 km/h (186 mph) and is supposed to hit 400 km/h (over 248 mph) in 20 seconds.

Like other cars built by the company, the One:1 makes heavy use of carbon fiber. In this case it uses a new front fascia with a bigger font splitter along with a massive rear spoiler and fixed carbon fiber air scoop on the roof."

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
They just make amazing supercars. I love the original design of the cars and love the powerplants. My favorite is the CCX-R, yes the Agera is faster but I loved the 4.7L twin SC V8 in that car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a gorgeous and impressive supercar. 279mph expected top speed. Wow! I see a car like this and my first thought is always, "did Treynor buy one?". :)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What a gorgeous and impressive supercar. 279mph expected top speed. Wow! I see a car like this and my first thought is always, "did Treynor buy one?". :)

I sure thought about it.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What's to think about?

Out of garage space :-D

Seriously though - chatted with Jens a bit about it. It's going to be an amazing car, and hopefully whoever gets the US one will put the spurs to it!

kaz109

Established Member
Treynor did you ever get a chance to drive the CCX-R?

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I can't believe that all of them been sold before its even out. I wonder who bought them, probably rich people in UAE.

coposrv

Established Member
Numbers look incredible but it appears to be missing the...soul. I hate that I even used that term but I don't know how else to describe it.

Users who are viewing this thread