Votes: 93 66.4%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 47 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
okay seriously who do u guys think is better? coming from a lakers fan u can say im biased but i will give it up lebron is sick as **** but i still think kobe is better! i wanna hear what u guys think

ToyoFl

Established Member
right now no way you can say LeBron over Kobe...it's FACT that Kobe is currently better, and I don't like the cocky, son of a gun...ask this question in oh 4 years or so, it will be LeBron...he's the next GREATEST...if he get's out of Cleveland and actually get's a decent consistent team...and honestly DWade is better than LeBron if you wana compare doing more with less as DWade has NO ONE on his team...but it's all good cuse my boy Melo gona shut Kobe up this year

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
i think cavs fans got to excited when shaq went there. he hasnt done shit to help the cavs. its still all lebron. they just dont have the team to back him up like kobe. hah melo is sick but no one compares to kobe!!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Kobe...

Lebron is a great basketball player, but he will never even come close to Michael Jordan, which is something I really get sick of hearing people say.

Common

Established Member
Kobe hands down. He also has 4 championships to show for it.

Also, if you believe Lebron is better than MJ, you probably are a kock wrangling fruitcake.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Kobe by far!! If Lebron would actually grow the f**k up he would get alot more respect. I can't stand his stupid showboating. He wants to dance around and act like a little kid, then when it comes time they get their ass kicked in the playoffs. Guess it gives him time to work on his stupid poses and dancing skills.

I dont know why people even compare him to Kobe or worse Jordan, I dont think he will ever be in their league. He has been in the league what like 6 years now and has 0 championships, yet they call him the King? Lol, king of what? Im not taking anything away from him he is a great player, but I think if he was a bit more serious, his teamates would see that and actually play harder, instead they all jump around like clowns after a dunk or whatever.

Haha, ok rant off... :D

Last edited:

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
yea thats another thing i dont like about him too. kobe used to showboat alot but he finally grew up and i think he gain alot more respect from all nba fans

Smoothgrandmama

mmmm Torque
Established Member
Kobe by far!! If Lebron would actually grow the f**k up he would get alot more respect. I can't stand his stupid showboating. He wants to dance around and act like a little kid, then when it comes time they get their ass kicked in the playoffs. Guess it gives him time to work on his stupid poses and dancing skills.

I dont know why people even compare him to Kobe or worse Jordan, I dont think he will ever be in their league. He has been in the league what like 6 years now and has 0 championships, yet they call him the King? Lol, king of what? Im not taking anything away from him he is a great player, but I think if he was a bit more serious, his teamates would see that and actually play harder, instead they all jump around like clowns after a dunk or whatever.

Haha, ok rant off... :D

Jordan didnt win a ring in his first 6 years either.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Both players can score at will, but Kobe should be lengths better than Lebron based on experience alone. Lebron is bigger, faster, and stronger than Kobe, so he has a natural advantage. You put the same supporting cast around both players, and it's a toss up in a best of 10 game series. These guys are just too damn good.

BlckBullitt01

Established Member
Didn't we already have this same discussion.. then Kobe took his team to the championship, and Lebron didn't even make it... :nonono:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
kobe bryant put up 42 points on the bulls with a broken finger on his shooting hand. just another reason that kobe bryant is greater than lebron.

Users who are viewing this thread