Kobe Bryant Dead?

roadracer247

Established Member
Another reminder to live your life and enjoy the present moment. I get reminded every day at work how quick life can drastically change in ways you don’t want to imagine.

RIP Kobe & Gianna. As well as the others on board the helicopter. Tragic accident...

I always feel for the families they leave behind. It’s a pain no one can ever heal...especially the children.

Last edited:

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember all the hype leading up to his last game. I was thinking, do I really want to watch him go for 15, 5 and 3? Then I checked myself and thought, no way, he’s gonna get at least 30 in his last game if he has to shoot it 45 times! I’m watching this game! Then he went for 60...

One of the greatest, the second greatest in my own eyes. He would take LeBron to the cleaners with both of them in their prime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Eerie....

Lebron passed him on n the all time points list in Mambas home town in a lakers jersey. Lebron touched on that weird coincidence.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shocking and sad. I was at lunch with my wife, daughter and granddaughter, and my daughter heard the news. We were all shocked. As was everyone else there. Sad that his 13 year old daughter was killed as well. I pray God's peace to his family. I can't even imagine the heartache they are experiencing.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys see that shit with MSNBC's Alison Morris...if you haven't you'll find out why she's an idiot soon enough.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys see that shit with MSNBC's Alison Morris...if you haven't you'll find out why she's an idiot soon enough.

Ok, never mind... WOW! She definitely tripped up on her words there...

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Enlighten us.

Mods can edit if they see fit, but yeah...she's an idiot. Claims she said "Nakers", not that I'm offended as I head it often enough from that culture but that she had the balls to then say that's not what I said. You ****ed up, own it. Hell, even claiming she said Knick...er...Lakers would have been a better explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread