Klipsch McLaren Groove Bluetooth Speaker 50% Off today

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Have two of these and for the price and size it's pretty damn nice. If you happen to need a portable, battery, bluetooth this one is probably the best for the money. 50% off currently, think it's just today.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see it's $149.00 today. That's regular price, right? If so, $74.50 was an awesome price. :(

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I see it's $149.00 today. That's regular price, right? If so, $74.50 was an awesome price. :(
Yeah it was just for that day. They cut it down to 75.00 a few times a year. Still worth it at 150.00 in my opinion. It’s great for taking out in the yard, garage or whatever.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks. I does look like a great speaker. Seems from the reviews that it works its magic best in a smaller room and loses some in a larger room. Which is to be expected.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks. I does look like a great speaker. Seems from the reviews that it works its magic best in a smaller room and loses some in a larger room. Which is to be expected.
Yeah it's the best bang for the buck for a battery portable small speaker. I have a Bose Sound Touch 10 in the bathroom and Sound Touch 30 in the kitchen which are both better. Have the Klipsch bluetooth powered towers next to my TV in manland and a powered bluetooth Klipsch sub in the back of manland. Those sound crazy awesome. Also have the Klipsch under tv sound system in the bedroom, and then the Bosch bluetooth radio in the garage which is crazy as it charges all my batteries and phone, and then there is the Edifier computer speakers and LG soundbar downstairs. I have a thing for bluetooth players it seems. LOL.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks like it’s 50% off today.
EDCA546A-F90A-4B47-80C9-4CDC16AD22E2.png

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
I had a pair of Chorus 2's from the 90's when I was stationed in Japan. That system went up to 30 I think. Normal listening was around 4. It would shake rooms down the hall at 15.

I still have all the internals and speakers from that set minus 1 passive sub. ****ing loved those speakers.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I was interested in order a PAIR until I found out you can't pair two of these together at the same time.
SOLO speaker only.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I was interested in order a PAIR until I found out you can't pair two of these together at the same time.
SOLO speaker only.

I have Bose Sound Touch's that pair, might be more interested in them. This isn't for around the house but like beach, river, creek, fishing etc etc.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Actually I have a pair of Bose SoundLink Revolve+ speakers, which can be paired together... but wanted something smaller, more portable & comparable sound.

Plus, something cheaper versus these pricy Boses when I'm out in public or for the hotel room, if you know what I mean...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Actually I have a pair of Bose SoundLink Revolve+ speakers, which can be paired together... but wanted something smaller, more portable & comparable sound.

Plus,. something cheaper versus these pricy Boses when I'm out in public or for the hotel room, if you know what I mean...
Yeah, I love my Sound Touch 30 but it isn’t very portable. You can’t link up several but I think you would like this one. Now they do have some upper models to check out that are still very portable.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Plus, something cheaper versus these pricy Boses when I'm out in public or for the hotel room, if you know what I mean...
This is money but maybe more what you’re looking for.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Yeah, I saw this one [Klipsch-Heritage], but the one you are posting [Groove Model] looked like the perfect size [and SMALLER than the Revolve+] for throwing in a suitcase or lunch bag and not worrying about it.

I can "live with" the Revolve+ speakers for bluetooth duty.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm a Klipsch fan big time. Just bought this beast for outside. 5 starsView attachment 1798293

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nice! Hell I bet it sounds better than my Flare8, was a little disappointed.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Nice! Hell I bet it sounds better than my Flare8, was a little disappointed.
The one we just bought is a JBL party box 310. Water resistant, Bluetooth, wheels w/ suitcase handle, show lights and sounds and more.

Users who are viewing this thread