Kitchen-aid Appliances

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Son has some Cafe' appliances in his new home. He's very happy with them. His French door fridge has an alarm when the doors aren't completely shut. Which is nice.

Our Maytag has French doors and they don't always get completely shut either, but there's no alarm. I don't have a problem with it, but my roommate does.

This silicone spray helps on the guide closure and hinges so it shuts as easy as possible.

371CD313-6FB0-4541-99CE-DA532C30B491.jpeg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Two features our Kitchen Aid dw has is a 3rd shelf and LED lighting. Both are kinda slick.

0F059007-FD3B-485D-ABF3-0C58FEC6F5F3.jpeg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
My entry level GE has a door alarm, kind of surprised a maytag doesn't.

I have all GE shit in my house, came with the build, I'm fine with it but the microwave is oddly pathetic. The old ass Samsung (from when they were legit) in my camper will destroy a frozen breakfast burrito off of generator power in 1m 30s but the one at my house, rated at 300w more needs like 2 full minutes just to get it warm.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Kitchen Aide is garbage. We had all kitchen aid when we built last house. Had double oven it sucked. Took forever to get hot. Fridge ice maker broke after 2 years. Over priced.
Yup they are just trading on their good name, definitely not what it once was. My folks had a brand new fridge from them that went tits up in 6 mos…

Users who are viewing this thread