Kirkey Seat

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Came across a good packgae deal for a new Kirkey Seat with seat cover and Bracket.

Ive done some searching and really didnt found much.

Questions....

Will this bracket work to mount the Seat?

Will I be able to still use my stock Three-point seat belt?

1269b643.gif

7e470007.gif

ccf1651e.gif

Thanks
:beer:

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
I had that same seat in my bronco2. The seat belts worked fine. It was uncomfortable on long drives because there isn't alot of padding. The front of the seat is really short also. It held me in really good when cornering but with the sides solid it was harder to get into and out of the seat.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
those are the seats with the rib protector. i liked mine in the fox. you can get factory seat tracks for those seats and have them welded to that set so you can adjust them back and forth (i did this with mine in my foxbody)

but for long trips they will not be the best

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
here are a couple of pics for reference. yes i know its not a cobra but you get the idea.....

i did not like the rib protector seats so i got them without

insidecar1.jpg

insidecar3.jpg

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
I had that same seat in my bronco2. The seat belts worked fine. It was uncomfortable on long drives because there isn't alot of padding. The front of the seat is really short also. It held me in really good when cornering but with the sides solid it was harder to get into and out of the seat.

How did you reuse the stock 3-Point seat belt?

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I have these in my cobra. I used stock 99-04 manual tracks as welded up a mount for the seat to sit on then bolted the seat to the mount. As for padding I stopped by the local fabric store and got some foam to put behind the cover. 30min tops and my back was bothering me without extra padding.

Users who are viewing this thread