King Mike's Terminator On Dyno + Pix

whippledsonic

Established Member
thanks to all for the atta boy on the et/dyno#s. its been a 2 year goal of mine. special thanks to jamie and paul. yes it will be difficult to not run all out when i go back, but will try to keep the vert in bottom 11's. just dont want to spend anymore time and money on the vert this year, just want to enjoy it for a while. see you all at the all ford in july.:beer:

whippleblown03

Established Member
I think mike should put a 100 shot of nos and be the new brute of the northwest! I am now the slowest farm boy hick mustang owner in elma.

Last edited:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I think mike should put a 100 shot of nos and be the new brute of the northwest! I am now the slowest farm boy hick mustang owner in elma.

Stop it! i want some time to work on my own car, dont give him any ideas.:bash: as for you, i dont expect anything less than a 10.50 next time you hit the track.:poke: leave the slow stuff for me, you're not fooling anyone whipplechoke:rockon: dont care what you guys run by yourself, i'll still beat you two heads up!:poke:

whippleblown03

Established Member
I got nothing for you 2 studs. I will just video and be suspension set up tech for you guys. Plus i get to hang with your women in the pits while you guys battle it out for farm boy supremacy. I am just a poser with my car.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I got nothing for you 2 studs. I will just video and be suspension set up tech for you guys. Plus i get to hang with your women in the pits while you guys battle it out for farm boy supremacy. I am just a poser with my car.

:lol: getting late, i have to go milk a cow or something. i'll bring over your nx wet kit tomorrow after work.;-)

whippleblown03

Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ford-Drag-Team-Cobra_166348.htm"]Ford Drag Team Cobra Mustang - Video[/ame]

check this out. i had to sell a pig to get this video.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Hey Guys looks like you had a lot of fun. I think that i am going to have to plan a trip up there with my 03. The track here will not let me run anymore with the nitrous because the last time i ran a 11.1@126 with a 1.62 sixty and i dont have a cage. I know that the car has more in it but i can't do it at my local track anymore. I think that we should plan a day in late August or September when it is a little cooler and me and some of my buddies can go up there from this side of the mountains and do some racing. I know that Bremerton is a great track been there 4 times with my lightning and it is 2 tenths faster than our local track.

If you guys find a date that works for you soon, let us know so we can set that day aside. it would be fun to have you guys from the eastside over here for an event(even a sat. test & tune) not alot of chatter on this forum when it comes to tracking their cars:shrug: most of them just race the dyno. most fun you can have sitting in one place i guess:sleeping:

baby2000

Established Member
That us the thing that i am running into around here also. I like to call park and polish. Nobody wants to actually go out and race. I will at the schedual for Bremerton and look for a date and then i will let you guys know.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
That us the thing that i am running into around here also. I like to call park and polish. Nobody wants to actually go out and race. I will at the schedual for Bremerton and look for a date and then i will let you guys know.

Cool,, i might have a roll bar by the time you get over here. tech at Bremerton is wise to me now, but i ran under 4 seperate days until some GM knucklehead brought it to attention. You will be fine, just get your 10 & back off:thumbsup:

baby2000

Established Member
I was just talking to my buddy today and i think we will plan a trip in September when it is cool. I will look at the track dates and come up with something. Maybe we can invite the Lightning guy also. Yes they now know me at my local track i cant get away with anything. I guess there was a guy there a few weeks back with a car that looked like mine and all the techs jumped on his stuff. Until the guy said who ever you think i am, iam not that person. Anyway it was kind of funny when my buddy told me about it.

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
id be interested in tracking with you guys. never done it and would love to go with some experiance. i have no problem doing it, just no experiance

whippleblown03

Established Member
id be interested in tracking with you guys. never done it and would love to go with some experiance. i have no problem doing it, just no experiance

hell ya show up we will hang with anybody with a ford. just simple farm boys that like mustangs. Then once your hooked we can help you spend your money to go faster:rockon:

whippledsonic

Established Member
hell ya show up we will hang with anybody with a ford. just simple farm boys that like mustangs. Then once your hooked we can help you spend your money to go faster:rockon:

thats right! were spendig lots of whippleblowns money right now. he is slow right now,but not for long. just show up and have some fun.:beer:

whippleblown03

Established Member
thats right! were spendig lots of whippleblowns money right now. he is slow right now,but not for long. just show up and have some fun.:beer:

I will always be slow. cant hang with you and jamie. You guys are the mack daddys of the farm town. i just want a good old fashion mustang burnout on your new concrete there king mike. lol

82Mustang

Established Member
i have something cookin in the form of an 351w 86 notch.. hope to run at the track this year with you guys if i ever get the bugs worked out. Are there any stockish cobra's left around here? i've seen 2-3 silver sightnings in aberdeen now, one of em is an asian kid with a heavy right foot

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
i have something cookin in the form of an 351w 86 notch.. hope to run at the track this year with you guys if i ever get the bugs worked out. Are there any stockish cobra's left around here? i've seen 2-3 silver sightnings in aberdeen now, one of em is an asian kid with a heavy right foot

I cant remember the last time i seen a stock cobra, i think they're on the endangered species list.:shrug:

Tylerb59

Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ford-Drag-Team-Cobra_166349.htm"]Ford Drag Team Cobra Mustang - Video[/ame]

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Mach-1-Ford-Drag-Team_166350.htm"]Mach 1 Ford Drag Team Mustang - Video[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread