King Mike's Terminator On Dyno + Pix

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
Dyno tune at Horsepower Ranch. It Dynoed at 620 ponies

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GPpTuA98SoE"]YouTube - 03 Terminator Vert Dyno[/ame]

At the Drag Strip

a vert going 10.8 at 132! just wow! this is gotta be the fastest terminator around here so far. it's up to dave to take away the crown from king mike.

Jamie's Nitrous Powered Mach

MACH 1 > Vette

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Congrats! Very nice ET! Enjoy it while you can cuz 09 will be a big horsepower year for the rest of us!:beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
That Mach 1 looks great with those tires and wheels! Really nice look w/ the white letters. :thumbsup:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
11.0 @ 126 on spray. 11.86 @ 117 on motor. we had a great time! need more hp for the mach to play with the terminators!:thumbsup:

HP doesn't matter once you get to a point. I was running 11.90s at 118 when I had 450rwhp. These IRS cars are hard to get out of the hole. 60' times were in the 1.85 range.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
HP doesn't matter once you get to a point. I was running 11.90s at 118 when I had 450rwhp. These IRS cars are hard to get out of the hole. 60' times were in the 1.85 range.

we will keep working on mike & pauls 60ft. i think low 1.5 is very doable with these irs cars. both cars have ripped off 1.5's on drag radials, but we need it to happen every pass.:rockon:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Anyone know if those high dollar (forget the name) front runner wheels will fit my Baer setup?

if you're talking about Mikes weld 2.0 17in. alumastars then we need to know how much bigger the baer brakes are than the orig cobras. might just need to test fit to find out. tell me where the keys to your car are & i'll fit them & run some times @ the track for ya.:thumbsup:

baby2000

Established Member
Hey Guys looks like you had a lot of fun. I think that i am going to have to plan a trip up there with my 03. The track here will not let me run anymore with the nitrous because the last time i ran a 11.1@126 with a 1.62 sixty and i dont have a cage. I know that the car has more in it but i can't do it at my local track anymore. I think that we should plan a day in late August or September when it is a little cooler and me and some of my buddies can go up there from this side of the mountains and do some racing. I know that Bremerton is a great track been there 4 times with my lightning and it is 2 tenths faster than our local track.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Sounds like it was a good day. I wish I could have been there but things came up. You guys gonna try to hit the July 12th All Ford Drags and CCC race?

Btw, congrats on the 10 sec pass.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
What is the set-up/combo on that car that it dyno'd at?

Speaking of combos did you get that Whipple installed yet? I have a bit more space in my garage now that the motor is in and the parts pile has gotten a good bit smaller.

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
sweet numbers. i was out a hp ranch a couple weeks ago for a dyno tune and talked to john about doing a dyno day. would be sweet to get some big hp cars out there for a day.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Actually I JUST got the injectors today (#$#*$$ LFP)... anyway... I'm DEFINITELY ready when you are. Dyin to have it installed since I've had it for 3 weeks... Lemme know what you think.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Sounds like it was a good day. I wish I could have been there but things came up. You guys gonna try to hit the July 12th All Ford Drags and CCC race?

Btw, congrats on the 10 sec pass.

I'm gonna be at banks lake over the 12th but Mike & Paul should be there. Mike is pretty stoked with that 10.8 pass, it's hard to get with a pig fat irs vert. He's talkin about backing off & running slower :bs:(whatever) i bet he doesnt. that car has alot more in it, 132mph wtf?:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread