Kim Dot Com is back with Mega

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I signed up multiple accounts. :)

Anything I download is stuff I wouldn't pay for. The last movie I wanted to see was The Hobbit, which I paid $17 to see at a true Imax theater. It was well worth it. A movie like Django Unchained, I have no real desire to see. If a friend buys it, and I'm over, I would watch it though. I wouldn't pay $3 or whatever redbox charges yet alone $1 to see it. So if I download it, no real money is lost. I never would have paid a cent to see it. The only difference is I spend the time watching the movie instead of browsing sites like SVTP.

Planter

Banned
he's an idiot. he needs to take care of his other pressing legal business first, before he goes engrossing himself in other entrepenurial expeditions.

what's he going to do when the US Govt, convicts and sticks him in a cell for 30 years?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
he's an idiot. he needs to take care of his other pressing legal business first, before he goes engrossing himself in other entrepenurial expeditions.

what's he going to do when the US Govt, convicts and sticks him in a cell for 30 years?

Of all things... I don't think " idiot" is the best term to describe him.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

Hmm. Looks like he likes to walk on the edge and push the line as far as he can. Sounds like you and he have lots in common. :eek: :lol: :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He's controversial. He loves controversy. He hates authority. He is doing exactly what I would have expected him to do. Only this time he believes his new venture is untouchable as far as him or his company breaking the law. It might, though, result in a more aggressive pursuit/prosecution of actual downloaders. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread