Killer chiller wait time?

NiceCobra

Established Member
Anyone else waiting on a kc that they ordered? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still have no shipping. I talked to another cobra owner and he said he's been waiting 7-8 weeks .

Lethal told me 7-10 days on May 25 . I called them yesterday and they said they left kc a message but they never heard back from him.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything?

NiceCobra

Established Member
Did you order one? IM trying not to cancel my order and get an afco with fans but I don't want to wait any longer haha

cj428mach

Established Member
I think I was on a 5 week wait on the last group purchase when I finally canceled my order. I don't remember the exact details but there was a promise or two of when it would ship but never did. I finally canceled the order but thats fine as I had decided I didn't want to go that route.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I ordered mine direct from Joe, didnt take long to get it couple weeks max, and it was cheaper if I remember right. I even sent him a few emails with various questions before I got it and he responded the next day. One of the better purchases for the car.

bigmoose

Established Member
Did you order one? IM trying not to cancel my order and get an afco with fans but I don't want to wait any longer haha

Its worth the wait. Don't bother with an afco with fans, you'll be disappointed and you'll sell it for a KC down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread