*Killer Chiller Special*

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Hey everyone we're going to run a sale for the 2010 - 14 GT500 KC system. The sale will end on the 5th off December, and then will do a sale on the 07-09 GT500 kit.

We're basically giving away the drag kit option on this sale,and for this sale only. If we do another sale it'll probably be for a $100.00 off. The drag kit cost $950.00 and we're letting it go for $750.00. We want as many people out there showing off this new system, and so that's why we're doing this big promotional sale.

The base kit is $750.00, and the sale price is for $650.00.

If you would like one of these kits, just email us your shipping and billing along with a contact number. We accept all credit cards, and PayPal too.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Joe

For more info visit our website at www.killerchiller.com, and you can go here for info too > http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1085957-Killer-Chiller-GT500!

Also you have two options for mounting the core on the GT500... below is option 1, which is behind the bumper.

Option 2 is on the side of the bumper, under the passenger headlight.

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
Need some help. I upgraded to a fan cooled inter cooler and want to add the KC. I do not anticipate getting on the track and do mostly street cruising and road trips. I am guessing I need the 3-way valve added to the street kit to maximize cooling. Am I right on this and where does this put me on pricing in the group purchase?

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Need some help. I upgraded to a fan cooled inter cooler and want to add the KC. I do not anticipate getting on the track and do mostly street cruising and road trips. I am guessing I need the 3-way valve added to the street kit to maximize cooling. Am I right on this and where does this put me on pricing in the group purchase?

The 3 way valves are cheap. You're looking at around 69.00 bucks for everything. That's the valve, the 3 fittings for the valve, the hose and Y fitting. I can include that with the kit when you buy it.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Has anyone got in on this deal? I've called and left messages no one returns calls, pm'd no dice . For some reason my iPad won't email to the address posted. What gives?

I emailed Joe my shipping info and gave him my number to call me for my CC info on the 30th.

He responded back later that same day that he would give me a call but I have not heard anything back from him via email or phone since and I've been too busy to follow up again...

Perhaps he's been swamped? I'm none too worried about getting it anytime soon as it's cooling off now and not as necessary but would like to take advantage of the lowered price...He could get around to calling me in a month as long as he honors the special pricing since I put my request in within the specified time frame...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
If you have Paypal, just email them your Paypal info and have them send you an invoice. You're not following the directions. He said email them with a contact number, not call them.

Snoopy49

Established Member
If you have Paypal, just email them your Paypal info and have them send you an invoice. You're not following the directions. He said email them with a contact number, not call them.

I would never buy anything from a business that wouldn't answer the phone. What happens if you have a problem or need answers to questions about a product?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Don't know what to tell ya. :shrug: When I bought and installed mine a few years ago, I spoke to Joe himself directly when I had questions. And he was on vacation at the time. You have to remember, this is the holiday season. Lots of folks traveling, on vacation, or have family in town and can't answer their phones right away. It's a lot easier to address an email than to get stuck on the phone with somebody asking a million questions before they've even spent any money.

Users who are viewing this thread