Killer Chiller or meth?

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I run both. I chose meth only due to the KC taxes the AC system and hurts in cab cooling. Also i overheated with my stock clutch fan in traffic. Not sure if that is a problem for mustangs.

However, i do like the KC since you dont need another tune for it and it's self contained meaning you dont have to fill up a tank like you do meth.

modular89

Established Member
Meth is definately better for turbo. I was able to make 830rwhp and 798tq on a stock 04 cobra with a hellion tt kit a 22lbs on pump gas. I am currently installing a 3.4 crusher now and will be running meth with that as well. You can't beat the octane boost you get with it.

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Most modern Vehicles can handle the extra BTUs, as their AC systems are much more efficient. When it comes to a turbo setup the KC will actually perform better, and you will see no difference in your in-cab temps. Unlike a screw style supercharger, your not generating heat in normal part throttle driving, so the KC will chill faster and colder.

KC + Turbo is the most optimum setup, because the fluid for the IC will be at or below freezing most of the time.

We just picked up a 2012 Shelby with a 2.3 tvs, and after we're done showcasing our products on it, we're gonna throw a turbo on it to show just how potent that setup can be.

Users who are viewing this thread