killer chiller drag kit

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
here is the routing. The fluid will go through the heat exchanger before going through the KC. The heat exchanger will cool it before going to the KC and get even more cooler. i see the heat exchanger as a precooler. stock or aftermarket should be fine. i have the AFCO heat exchanger.

heres the thing though - when I had it on my lightning the intercooler res is AFTER the coolant comes out of the intercooler (ie at its hottest point) and the temps in intercooler tank were FAR below ambient. Running coolant through the heat exchanger (unless its pretty cold out) is still ADDING heat to the system that the KC must then remove

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
here is the routing. The fluid will go through the heat exchanger before going through the KC. The heat exchanger will cool it before going to the KC and get even more cooler. i see the heat exchanger as a precooler. stock or aftermarket should be fine. i have the AFCO heat exchanger.

heres the thing though - when I had it on my lightning the intercooler res is AFTER the coolant comes out of the intercooler (ie at its hottest point) and the temps in intercooler tank were FAR below ambient. Running coolant through the heat exchanger (unless its pretty cold out) is still ADDING heat to the system that the KC must then remove

I can see that. That's why you can put a 3 way valve on there right?

Posted via Topify on Android

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Hey after doing research I decide to go with a trunk mount IC please remove my name from the list .

You should reconsider that...... I have a huge trunk mount and if/when i get the coin ill be getting this race setup......

chief455

Established Member
let me know when you add you to the list "chief455"

I called Joe today, and he is ready to service SVT member orders at sale prices :)
I'm waiting for payment email from him, but - this is the time to buy a NEW kit from the man, not a forum member with no after sale support!

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
I called Joe today, and he is ready to service SVT member orders at sale prices :)
I'm waiting for payment email from him, but - this is the time to buy a NEW kit from the man, not a forum member with no after sale support!

who are you referring to chief?

Ghost17

Established Member
Sorry fellas,

I am forced to withdraw my name from the cool new hat.

Best of luck. I will have one soon.
My apologies guys

Last edited:

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
**** it, I'm in... :rockon:

IR_0045a_zps642f3011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread