Kill your baby=90 days jail

truefiveo

Established Member
I remember a story about a guy who was drunk driving(repeat offender) ,flipped his vehicle and his twin girls died(they were only a couple months old). He left the scene of the accident and still only got probation.
The same man ended up drunk driving again and finally got sent to prison but only for a couple of years. Kind of makes you have no faith in the law .

His race doesn't matter either , don't know why you guys always have to bring that up.

The race thing was a joke:bored:

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
As a father of a 2 year old, it pisses me off how some stupid asshole kid gets away with murdering his own child and just gets a slap on the wrist. I hope someone makes him their prison bitch and breakes his neck afterwords

truefiveo

Established Member
I hope someone makes him their prison bitch and breakes his neck afterwords

Well justice most likely would bite him in the ass if he were sentenced to prison.
Where they take care of child killers within the first 3 years via broomstick handle up the ass ...NO VASELINE!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both the father AND the judge should have been sent to prison. 90 days (likely "time served in jail" counted towards the 90 days) for the reasons he gave is ludicrous. The father made the decision to slam his little daughter (hard) to get her to stop crying. That is unconscionable. Looking at those darling photos of the little girl sickens me both in the fact that her life was ended by a violent father who selfishly lost control of himself and killed her, and by the slap on the wrist punishment from the judge. Very sad and disturbing story. Any normal, loving father (or mother) would have picked that little girl up to comfort her.

Users who are viewing this thread