Kid slaps mother across face on Dr. Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panturia

Just some kid
Established Member
There's a reason for discipline and this is it. My mom always praises about how good of a kid I was, but on the occasion that I did talk back of course I was punished - never enough to get me to dislike my parents of course, but I completely feel that even though back then I was angry at how I was getting punished it definitely made me a better person. I don't think I could have a better relationship with my mother.

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
There are soooooo many fat kids with attitude in the in this country.....
They'll all be dead by 25 from heart attacks!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. That mom has never disciplined that kid or told him no. He goes wild and she probably pacifies him with food.:nonono:

And voila! Fat little angry kid.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Man.... if i ever did that... I think i would be missing an arm. I remember when i was younger (granted im only 21 now), but i remember the worst thing hearing when i got in trouble was the belt coming through the belt loops, cause i knew i only had the amount of time it took to get that belt off before i was finished. If it got stuck i was in even worse trouble cause it would only piss him off more!

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Man I was kinda a smart ass as a kid and had a mother who would discipline me but only after she really had enough....but she wouldnt hesitate to smack me in the face if it was deserved....and believe me I should have gotten it more times than I really did.
Not to mention y dads whoopings.....I thank God for them and for having a father who cared enough to straighten me out when it was needed and a few times when it wasnt(he was pretty old school....No CPS type stuff though).....I swear I was a kid with undiagnosed ADD and was always in to something and or picking on my 3 sisters(no brothers to rough house with) being the only boy my dad was probably a little harder than he needed to be and maybe a harder than I will be on my son(or sons) but I will surely not spare them an ass whooping if one is warranted......I was taught to respect my parents from an early age witch is why I probably never got to far out of hand. I will teach my kids to respect myself and theyre mom as well as all adults and ultimatly themselves......I would in an extreme situation of disrespect slap my child......but it would have to be something pretty seriouse....maybe a notch below him/her slapping theyre mother.....but if they were to ever raise a hand at myself or theyre mother...they would get hit like they were adults.....since that is whom they are challenging.....and skrew all the CPS bull $hit......just like kids today know how to contact them an show bruises to make CPS think abuse is going on(even though it might have been an isolated incident) Im smart enough to know how NOT to leave a mark while still inflicting life changing pain........again.....this would only be in the event that my kid did something as terrible as strike his/her mother or something to that effect.
But I dont worry much about that becuase I know my kids will have more respect because they will have been taught it from the get go!
John

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
It's obvious she let him get away with it while he was younger. Now that he's older she wants to try and discipline him. I willing to bet it's too late. Still, kick his little fat ass!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
OMFG, my dad would have kick my ass if I'd done that. Jesus, that deserves a beating, NOT some gay ass lecture or time-out.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That is most definetly the parents'/mom's fault. I can't beleive they let their child act like that. I DO NOT tolerate disrespect like that and when I have kids you better believe they will never do that to me.

Some of you have said "where's the father" but I don't think that should matter. That mom should have control over her child. She is failing as a parent. I hate it when people go on shows like Dr. Phil and are complaining because they can't get control of their child. They are the same people who give in to their children rather than discipline them because it's the easiest way to deal with ths situations at the time.

ANGUS99

Established Member
Years ago after a good ole trip to the woodshed, my son made the statement that if I whipped him again he would call CPS. I calmly replied, "that's fine, do what you think you need to do BUT, understand that I'll make bail and will come home, you wont. You will find yourself either in State custody or a foster home, it's your choice."
My kids have no doubt of the importance I place in being true to your word. And yes, there were return trips to the woodshed but nary a threat to call CPS.
ANGUS99

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
OMG... I wouldnt have made it through the conversation! My mom would have put me in the floor!

I was always the good kid, or tried to be, anyway. I carried my share of stripes, though. I got cocky maybe twice in my lifetime, and regretted it both times. I made the mistake of telling my mom "I'm not scared of you!" only once.

I plan to use physical punishment, but a slap on the face is going to be something that wont be used. It is one of the few things I cannot tolerate, even in a playful manner. My mom used to do it when I was really young, and was only used on very severe occasions by my father.

The only other time Ive ever acted aggresively towards either of my parents was becasuee of a slap... I got backhanded by my dad for being a smartass to my mom, and bounced back like I had intentions. I quickly found myself pinned up by my then 30-something dad asking me what I thought I was doing. It took me about that long to decide I wasnt up for that kinda challenge!

-Dad has been in plumbing/construction all my life - 5'10" with arms like popeye - used to ring off wheel studs when he was in his 20's!

You didnt call CPS either at my house.. I was told when I joked about it "you'll have a reason to call them by the time they get here!"

Kid needs to be dealt with before he really becomes a menace to society... Hope mom got a good wake up call! Beat his ass!

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I love how she plays so innocent the whole time. She's the reason the kid's an arrogant little prick - she's let him get away with it for so long that he's never going to learn now, and now he's gotten so bad there's no turning back. I bet there was never a father figure in his life and she never taught him right from wrong, damn shame. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Kid reminds me of my brother. He was angry from the day he was born. He was so bad he was expelled from a Catholic preschool - you know it's bad if nuns with rulers can't straighten you out! There are cases in which all the beatings you people are ranting about as being the cure DO NOT WORK. My parents tried everything with my brother, from time out to spankings, picking his own switch and hitting him with it, taking things away, etc. and NOTHING worked. They signed all the paperwork allowing the school to use paddles (they never would, they just called my mom to take him home) I remember helping my mom to physically drag my brother into his room when he was about 7 because she wasn't strong enough and he wouldn't go. There are some kids that are just beyond help and it's not the parents fault, or the media's fault, or anyone else's fault. It's the argument of nature vs nurture, sometimes it's just nature's fault. He and I were raised the same, and we are polar opposites.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Wow . My life would have ended right there and then if I ever even made a motion to hit my mother. What a flipping pile of turd that kid is.

mustang462002

Slow GT
Established Member
Kid reminds me of my brother. He was angry from the day he was born. He was so bad he was expelled from a Catholic preschool - you know it's bad if nuns with rulers can't straighten you out! There are cases in which all the beatings you people are ranting about as being the cure DO NOT WORK. My parents tried everything with my brother, from time out to spankings, picking his own switch and hitting him with it, taking things away, etc. and NOTHING worked. They signed all the paperwork allowing the school to use paddles (they never would, they just called my mom to take him home) I remember helping my mom to physically drag my brother into his room when he was about 7 because she wasn't strong enough and he wouldn't go. There are some kids that are just beyond help and it's not the parents fault, or the media's fault, or anyone else's fault. It's the argument of nature vs nurture, sometimes it's just nature's fault. He and I were raised the same, and we are polar opposites.

Same here. My brother always got the same styled punishments. But he hates my mom so much. I don't get how someone can be so angry at his parents. Sorta like fatty. My brother has since been disowned. No remedy. I think he was born with it also.

Spade

Established Member
God himself would have to save that kid if he were my child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spade

Pops

Established Member
I would still have a cast on to this day if i woulda done that...they would have had to given me an ass transplant cause it would have gotton knocked off .... hell if i was the camera man i woulda beat his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread