Kid slaps mother across face on Dr. Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
+1 where's the father?:shrug:

Couldn't see the clip due to work blockage....:mj:
But hey, that's what happens when you want to be your child's friend instead of putting your foot down and beating the shit out of them. All of the shit that the kid did was just an end result of not stopping the storm when you first saw signs of it forming. Trust me, I'm a BudNipper. You nip that shit in the bud when they take their first baby step. It's your job and your right as a parent to let them know who the fk is boss.

Like Bernie Mac said, "Ya'll a bunch of Punk Ass parents". I would rather jump off a ledge into a den of hungry lions, than to even think about ever hitting my mother....I'll take my chances with the lions. My odds of living are better.

92z28

Established Member
Yeah wow if I did that to my mom.....they wouldn't be able to recognize my corpse after dad got done with me.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Lmao at the responses. I was more afriad of my mom than my dad. If I were to to that to her she would beat the living shit out of me. Let me recover and then beat me again.

Blown02

Established Member
thats crazy.
A friend of mine got in a debate the other day as to whether or not we will slap our children across the face as their whipping.. I said absolutely not. On the butt, yes, if they have done something bad, but never across the face. I wasnt raised being hit in the face.. He said he will do it to his children because his mom and dad slapped him in the face if he did something wrong. He sees nothing wrong with it.

what do yall think?

M4RK

Established Member
thats crazy.
A friend of mine got in a debate the other day as to whether or not we will slap our children across the face as their whipping.. I said absolutely not. On the butt, yes, if they have done something bad, but never across the face. I wasnt raised being hit in the face.. He said he will do it to his children because his mom and dad slapped him in the face if he did something wrong. He sees nothing wrong with it.

what do yall think?

I'm with you, when I have kids I'll never hit them in the face. When I was younger I'd get a hard stick to the ass, but never hit in the face. I remember getting hit for hitting my siblings, then being told that violence is never the answer... makes sense huh?:rolleyes:

Common

Established Member
I would rather not have kids IF I had a choice a kid like that or a dog, I would GLADLY take the dog.

****ing filthy media pussified children, I would beat him till blue with a ****ing electric cord.

darkcrayz

Established Member
i got slapped all the time. i will do it to my children also. that is how i was raised.

that kid needed to be dropped, HARD. no mercy for his crap.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
when i was 14 my mom went to smack me and i blocked it...what i didn't see was my father behind me. The next thing i knew i had bounced off the stove and was heading for the table...and that was just for blocking

I would never raise a hand to my mom or my dad for that matter. Either way my dad would just destroy me

like 5 seconds in she said "dude"...How about "Listen up young man, you had better straighten your ass up right now!" thats what i got told before i got my ass kicked lol

Last edited:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
There are soooooo many fat kids with attitude in the in this country.....
They'll all be dead by 25 from heart attacks!!!!

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Thats rediculous! But parents have to be careful these days. School councelors are constantly poking and proding for info on how kids are reprimanded at home. The government is getting more and more intrusive on civil rights and putting a foot in your kids butt when they deserve it might get you put in jail and the kid taken away. Kids need to fear their parents a little IMO.

jimmy_1320

Established Member
when i was 14 my mom went to smack me and i blocked it...what i didn't see was my father behind me. The next thing i knew i had bounced off the stove and was heading for the table...and that was just for blocking

I would never raise a hand to my mom or my dad for that matter. Either way my dad would just destroy me

:lol::lol::lol:
dude if that were my mother i woulnt have made it to .05 in this vid
i would have been on the floor crying for daddy and when daddy got there i wouldve gotten the same thing ten fold!!!

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Dr. Phil is as big of a puss as this mom is......neither should have kids. What in the hell happend to the parents of the 40s and 50s when a child got out of line they were whooped with a iron and broom :shrug:. Then there were NO more issues out of said child :-D parents today are limber tailed, yellow back cowards who are too hot on political correctness and feelings and have abandoned the concept of old fashioned ass whipping when necessary.

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
The mother is at fault. She obviously let this fester way too long and now she is reaping the failure to discipline him. I say a little iron fist of justice should work! Also, she needs to put that porker on a diet!!

99L#411

Established Member
no one's but the parents fault. if they had taught him right to begin with, he wouldnt act that way. give that kid another cheese burger and he'll be alright

dougwg

Established Member
If I were to have done that to my mother, my father would STILL be beating my ass to this day.

That kid needs to be knocked the **** out!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
There are soooooo many fat kids with attitude in the in this country.....
They'll all be dead by 25 from heart attacks!!!!

This is so true. My stepbrother is 8 years old and weighs about 150 pounds, thinks he's the man of the house and whatever he says goes. My dad has been there for about a year now and little cartman has chilled out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread