Kid Rock Slams Stars Iraq Opinions

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Wow, that was stirring.

Someone claiming that celebrities sufffer from a sever case of self importance? That's crazy talk!

This guy was a drug dealer and a pimp. He's a low life.

This is one of those things that I wonder why it gets posted. There's nothing here but the POV of an idiot. No More.

Before anyone starts the Republicrat shit, you don't see me posting any star's opinions here, because they shouldn't be your source of political direction.

Whatever way they lean.

thats exactly what he said. he said that i and all the other hollywood celebrities are non-educated low life's. and the last thing they should speak of is something they know nothing about. because for some unknown reason there are a lot of people in the world who believe that when you make a lot of money you must know everything.

kneedragger take your liberal behind back to the vault and count your money again. :bash:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
Translation: I'm a retard, so EVERYONE should shutup.

I'm not even trying to defend any of the celebrities he's bashing, but where the **** does he get off telling everyone else what to do just because they don't agree with his ignorant ass.

Oh yeah, and his music sucks. Take that Kid Rock!!

He's wrong for having his own opinion? He's a person who's bitching about celebreties. We bitch about celebrities. Only difference is he was put in the news for it.

His music does suck though.

KappaRaider

Established Member
DOHC32VMark8 said:
Maybe he didn't put it so eloquently, but he is right. Celebrities offer up their awesome opinions when they have no ****ing background on the subjects. Who gives a **** if Jeanene Garrafalo dislikes Bush and thinks he is doing a bad job? She's a shitty stand up comic, with more than likely no political or military background, so sit the **** down. Same thing for Michael Moore. Jesus this pisses me off. And it's not just celebrities, it's musicians. Who gives a **** what Eminem thinks about Bush? Why the hell should he put that in his music? And A Perfect Circle? I loved that band, but ever since their new, political album came out, I lost respect for them and for Maynard for politicizing their music, effectively tainting it. There is no need for it. Rant off.

The reason these celebrities talk openly about their hate for our President is because idiots out there listen and immulate what they do. Its the same freaks that cry and pass out when they see Michael Jackson in concert. There are some strange fruitcakes out there.

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
He rages, "I'm not educated enough to speak about it (the war), and I don't think any of these other motherf**kers are, either."

LOL, so he doesn't know shit but he's following along just cuz. Nice.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
bunny_power said:
He rages, "I'm not educated enough to speak about it (the war), and I don't think any of these other motherf**kers are, either."

LOL, so he doesn't know shit but he's following along just cuz. Nice.

At least he admits it, unlike you :p

Big 8

Established Member
So lets get this straight? Celebrity opinions are complete bullshit ! They should shut the fjck up? They should shut up because they dont know a damn thing? Most of you seem to agree.

So lets see, shut the fjck up Hollywood Arnold! He needs to pipe his holly wood ass down! Toby Kieth! Dennis Miller shut the fjck up already! Bill Oriley not a news caster simply an opinion man please shut the fjck up! Rob Lowe shut up! Charlie Daniles and Ted Nugent and every other hick rocker or red neck that waves flags to sell tickets! The Judds shut up red neck b!tch! Wayne Newton shut up! Bruce Willis fjckn hollywood opinion shut up! Travis Tritt shut up! Kelsey Grammer stop running your mouth your opinion sucks we dont need it! Fjckn hollywood! :pop: The list is long!

Last edited:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
DOHC32VMark8 said:
Maybe he didn't put it so eloquently, but he is right. Celebrities offer up their awesome opinions when they have no ****ing background on the subjects. Who gives a **** if Jeanene Garrafalo dislikes Bush and thinks he is doing a bad job? She's a shitty stand up comic, with more than likely no political or military background, so sit the **** down. Same thing for Michael Moore. Jesus this pisses me off. And it's not just celebrities, it's musicians. Who gives a **** what Eminem thinks about Bush? Why the hell should he put that in his music? And A Perfect Circle? I loved that band, but ever since their new, political album came out, I lost respect for them and for Maynard for politicizing their music, effectively tainting it. There is no need for it. Rant off.

Good rant,Amen.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I hate Kid Rocks sorry ass excuse for music, but what he said about celebrities is true. STFU celebrities and entertain me. I never asked for a celebrity voice their ignorance. I do ask them to make music I can listen to and movies I can watch.

REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
VettTheRipper said:
I completely agree with him. Many, if not most hollywood types that bash the President have led sheltered lives. They believe that talent and money somehow make them more enlightened than everyone else. Their idea of "service" and "sacrifice" is having to pour their own coffee because the butler has the day off. Many college students suffer from the same illusion of devine enlightenment. Kid Rock has a few OK songs but as a celebrity ...he's as close to a normal guy as they come and hasn't forgotten where he came from. I like him for that. He doesn't pretend that his fame gives him anything more than money.

VERY well said

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know about. :bash:

Kid Rock is the man, and one of the most talented people I have EVER seen. I've been to 4 Kid Rock Shows and at every one he goes around the stage and plays guitar, drums, keyboards, and the turntables. Not to mention a Hell of a well-rounded singer.
Kid Rock = :bowdown:
So, because he can play guitar and drums, he knows politics?

Who gives a f\/ck what he thinks.

I like Ministry and if Al Jourgensen (who played all of his own instruments at many points too) told me how to vote, it wouldn't sway me.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
VettTheRipper said:
I think maybe you missed the point or I didn't explain myself correctly...regardless of his roots, I didn't get from the article that he "leans" one way or another. What I read was that he's admitting he doesn't know enough about the situation to "lean" at all. How many celebrities would EVER admit that?
I also think that by mentioning LIBERAL celebrities, he had an agenda. If we would have said all celebrities, I would have agreed with him.

What's so hard to understand about holding someone up on a pedestal who shouldn't be there. BTW this includes EVERYONE he mentioned in his rant.

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
poopnut2 said:
He's wrong for having his own opinion? He's a person who's bitching about celebreties. We bitch about celebrities. Only difference is he was put in the news for it.

His music does suck though.

Your absolutely right. He is entitled to his opinion, as am I. He let everyone know what his opinion is, as did I.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Plan B- my point wasn't making fun of anyone's name. What's funny to me is when regular people with regular names become "famous" and turn their name into a big production.

Robert Ritchie doesn't sound as hardcore as Kid Rock. Marshall Mathers doesn't sound as bad-ass as Eminem. And Calvin Brodus doesn't evoke the pimpishness as Snoop Dogg.

But here Kid Rock is, pretending he's just an average American Joe who doesn't know much. Yeah, he's an Average Joe with a million dollar bank account who banged Pamela Anderson. Pretty typical to me. You can't bash Hollywood stars when you are one.

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Calvin Brodus? I just lost all respect for him. Well, I would have if I had any to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread