Kid Rock Slams Stars Iraq Opinions

fedge

03gtcoupe said:
I never really liked kid rock, but he's starting to grow on me.
i likes his "devil without a cause" album but after that his music went downhill imo :shrug:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Astrocreep96 slams Kid Rock

Kid Rock said:
He rages, "I'm not educated enough to speak about it (the war), and I don't think any of these other motherf**kers are, either.

Translation: I'm a retard, so EVERYONE should shutup.

I'm not even trying to defend any of the celebrities he's bashing, but where the **** does he get off telling everyone else what to do just because they don't agree with his ignorant ass.

Oh yeah, and his music sucks. Take that Kid Rock!!

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
That. Was. Very. Educated. Of. Kid. Rock. To. Say. I. Like. Him. Because. He. Is. Of. Lower. Mentality. Like. My. Self.

:bored:

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
I completely agree with him. Many, if not most hollywood types that bash the President have led sheltered lives. They believe that talent and money somehow make them more enlightened than everyone else. Their idea of "service" and "sacrifice" is having to pour their own coffee because the butler has the day off. Many college students suffer from the same illusion of devine enlightenment. Kid Rock has a few OK songs but as a celebrity ...he's as close to a normal guy as they come and hasn't forgotten where he came from. I like him for that. He doesn't pretend that his fame gives him anything more than money.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Wow, that was stirring.

Someone claiming that celebrities sufffer from a sever case of self importance? That's crazy talk!

This guy was a drug dealer and a pimp. He's a low life.

This is one of those things that I wonder why it gets posted. There's nothing here but the POV of an idiot. No More.

Before anyone starts the Republicrat shit, you don't see me posting any star's opinions here, because they shouldn't be your source of political direction.

Whatever way they lean.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Wow, that was stirring.
Someone claiming that celebrities sufffer from a sever case of self importance? That's crazy talk!
This is one of those things that I wonder why it gets posted. There's nothing here but the POV of an idiot. No More.
Before anyone starts the Republicrat shit, you don't see me posting any star's opinions here, because they shouldn't be your source of political direction.
Whatever way they lean.
I think maybe you missed the point or I didn't explain myself correctly...regardless of his roots, I didn't get from the article that he "leans" one way or another. What I read was that he's admitting he doesn't know enough about the situation to "lean" at all. How many celebrities would EVER admit that?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
He rages, "I'm not educated enough to speak about it (the war), and I don't think any of these other motherf**kers are, either.

"I'm pretty sure Janeane Garofalo's and that chick from the Dixie Chicks' educations don't stretch that far.

"Look up CONDI RICE or GEORGE BUSH's education, where they went to school. They've been doing this shit their whole f**king lives, while we've been out dicking around with guitars, entertaining people.

"F**kers in Hollywood who want to use the camera to be like, 'Guess who I'm f**king now?' and 'Oh, stop the war!' - all that shit just makes me sick."

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Maybe he didn't put it so eloquently, but he is right. Celebrities offer up their awesome opinions when they have no ****ing background on the subjects. Who gives a **** if Jeanene Garrafalo dislikes Bush and thinks he is doing a bad job? She's a shitty stand up comic, with more than likely no political or military background, so sit the **** down. Same thing for Michael Moore. Jesus this pisses me off. And it's not just celebrities, it's musicians. Who gives a **** what Eminem thinks about Bush? Why the hell should he put that in his music? And A Perfect Circle? I loved that band, but ever since their new, political album came out, I lost respect for them and for Maynard for politicizing their music, effectively tainting it. There is no need for it. Rant off.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Wow, that was stirring.

Whatever way they lean.
Ignorance at its best :burn:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Wow, that was stirring.

Whatever way they lean.

Maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know about. :bash:

Kid Rock is the man, and one of the most talented people I have EVER seen. I've been to 4 Kid Rock Shows and at every one he goes around the stage and plays guitar, drums, keyboards, and the turntables. Not to mention a Hell of a well-rounded singer.
Kid Rock = :bowdown:

SVT4ME

Established Member
I do somewhat agree with him. What has some of these stars ever done to make this country what it is? Sorry Terminator you too. At least start off in the trenchs of war or do some community activity to see your real colors. But in the end everyone gets a voice in my book, even the stupid!

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
Translation: I'm a retard, so EVERYONE should shutup.

I'm not even trying to defend any of the celebrities he's bashing, but where the **** does he get off telling everyone else what to do just because they don't agree with his ignorant ass.

Oh yeah, and his music sucks. Take that Kid Rock!!

I couldn't have said it better. This asswipe (just like Ted Nuget) came from Detroit. Why act like you're from the foothills of the Smokey Mountains? :bash:

Kid Rock's real name is Russell or something plain like that. Same with Eminem, Marshall. Let's start calling these clowns by their real name...their parole officers do. :whine:

And while I'm at it, Kid Rock wouldn't be qualified to run a vacuum, so why would anyone listen to his thoughts on anything? I get his point, and its cool to criticize the hollywood elite...BUT he is one of them. And he's the last person we should devote valuable news time to. He should hang it up, stop pretending he's a country star, and get his job at the local Jiffy Lube back.

:pop:

Last edited:

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
monkeyspunk79 said:
And while I'm at it, Kid Rock wouldn't be qualified to run a vacuum, so why would anyone listen to his thoughts on anything? I get his point, and its cool to criticize the hollywood elite...BUT he is one of them. And he's the last person we should devote valuable news time to.
:pop:

but the lady from the Dixie Chicks and Jeanene Garrafalo are? Not trying to be an ass, just play devil's advocate :-D

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I couldn't have said it better. This asswipe (just like Ted Nuget) came from Detroit. Why act like you're from the foothills of the Smokey Mountains?

Kid Rock's real name is Russell or something plain like that. Same with Eminem, Marshall. Let's start calling these clowns by their real name...their parole officers do.

And while I'm at it, Kid Rock wouldn't be qualified to run a vacuum, so why would anyone listen to his thoughts on anything? I get his point, and its cool to criticize the hollywood elite...BUT he is one of them. And he's the last person we should devote valuable news time to. He should hang it up, stop pretending he's a country star, and get his job at the local Jiffy Lube back.

Kid Rock's real name is Bob Ritchie. What's wrong with his plain name? You're name is daryl, is that special or something? Who gives a rat's ass what his name is. The media devotes valuable news time to stupid crap all day long, every day. By the way, Kid Rock's dad owns a successful car dealership, I think Kid Rock decided a long time ago that he did not want to follow Daddy's footsteps. He went through a lot of hard times getting to where he is now. Don't hate on T Nugent either, both of these guys are true patriotic american citizens.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Good God!! I can't even believe people are actually defending Kid Rock. I really don't even care what side of the fence you're on...THIS IS KID ROCK!! I would be just as well off to talk politics with the spare tire in my trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread