kid freaks out over WOW

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
LOL i thought this was kinda funny...hope it's not a repost!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMdxCVuGR0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever Over World Of Warcraft[/ame]

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you need to PM Sid Tell him the search feature is really broken.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2365-kid-freaks-over-cancled-wow-account.html

FTSPj.gif

RussZTT

Established Member
Gotta be fake. Never saw someone get so upset where they don't slam doors, punch something. I say fake.

rich1011

Established Member
spoiled kid

I don't understand the remote up the ass part? Did he want to torture himself by sticking it up there? He even posed a little wtf...

fordvicious32v

Established Member
The sad thing is that its not fake, kids now days devote their life to this cyber life style, because either they are not accepted by society or they find comfort in a world that they can control. Lots of this people in that state of mind, if taken away from that comfort zone they flip like this and sometimes go into deep depression or even become suicidal, i speak from experience. I have a brother who his whole teenage life has been a home body who only plays x box and certain games religiously. He got soo bad that i took the stupid x box away from him because i saw what was happening to him, lots of weight gained, health issues..... ect basically no outside life, the worst part was seeing my poor mom suffer, no matter what you tell them they don't care he even try to attack me with a knife lol........soo yeah its true guys.......

Users who are viewing this thread