Kid drag racing Mustang kills mother, toddler not expected to live

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Ahhhhh whats a matter Rice ur feeling getting hurt again lol. U run ur mouth and whine daily on a Mustang forum yet u drive a Honda. Dude u crack me up....:rolleyes: Maybe when u move out of ur Moms basement u can afford a nice car.

And Maybe u can brag about putting new mufflers on ur Ricer..... Vroom-Vroom.....

More deflection. Maybe the issue is comprehension, I'll try in your native tongue.

Wer r u a poleece offser?

@03cobra#694
has this guy actually been verified?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
More deflection. Maybe the issue is comprehension, I'll try in your native tongue.

Wer r u a poleece offser?

@03cobra#694
has this guy actually been verified?

There's no way he's an actual LEO, especially with this type of grammar, and god help the department he's in if he actually is
I'm +1 on the verification

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
giphy.gif

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Would this behavior be initiated by tv shows like street outlaws?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
No.
Passing the blame is never the correct answer. That is a reality show. It has a cast, directors, producers, etc.

Those guys still get arrested for illegal activity.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The little girl has passed away. :(

Toddler hit by alleged street racer who killed her mother dies, police say

Human beings can be such ****ing shit bags.... Im honestly ****ing choked up at the moment... no ****ing reason to street race in a congested area. Driver of the mustang was racing a GOLD Nissan sedan shitbox. 2 humans lost their lives for no reason because some shitbag 18 year old couldn't control himself against a shitbox Nissan. Un****ingbelievable :mad::mad:

RIP little one
Very sad. It is heartbreaking.

One thing everyone needs to remember is that every action has a reaction or consequence. Good choices will produce good results. Negative choices will produce negative results. This is applicable in everything we do.

Prayers for the family and friends that have lost a loved one. Such a tragedy to know an innocent little life is gone.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Oh please bro..... uve never lined up against someone else in ur life and let it rip? Never? I call that BS! Lets not confuse "Street Racing" with lining up against someone else at a light and letting it rip. Are u really gonna sit here and tell me uve never done that before? Really?

People didn't stop the hi way and line up with a flagger and race down the hi way THAT is street racing. Letting it rip at a light against another car is done every day so lets cut the righteous BS here huh!

So never in ur life have u sped down the road where u shouldn't have? Really? never huh? wow thats amazing bro!:rolleyes:

Hahahaha Brett you know what i do for a living, of course i do all that shit! :D

@Screw-Rice wouldn't lying about being a LEO be a bannable offense?

Say it ain’t so....

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
While driving home last night from work I was reading about this on my phone. I was so upset I texted my wife before I got home and sent her the article. At the same time I had buddy sending me texts on the same thing, telling me how pissed he was. He then called and we talked the rest of the way home.

Man, I cannot believe someone could be so obtuse while driving a vehicle.

o_O

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Take that shit to an open stretch of highway on a tuesday night. Stupid ****ing decision to race in a crowded area.

I couldnt even comprehend losing someone like that.
this is no more smart that what the asshats in the OP did. Indian head Hwy in MD couldn't have been more open. no one on the road at 2 am. yet a dozen people were killed by street racers

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
At the same time? Holy shit...

Not condoning street racing, but middle of nowhere is better than high population density areas.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Keep saving ur pennies and maybe u can trade the Honda in for a Mustang.....:rolleyes: Its amazing tho how u and and so many other have never sped down a road they shouldn't have wow thats just hard to believe!
I have two mustangs ... among learning how to speak and write English you should look up the difference between speeding and street racing. no one has denied speeding, just racing in an obscenely stupid place.

Ahhhhh whats a matter Rice ur feeling getting hurt again lol. U run ur mouth and whine daily on a Mustang forum yet u drive a Honda. Dude u crack me up....:rolleyes: Maybe when u move out of ur Moms basement u can afford a nice car.

And Maybe u can brag about putting new mufflers on ur Ricer..... Vroom-Vroom.....
him buying a "nice car" is more likely to happen that you typing above a 3rd grade level apparently

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
At the same time? Holy shit...

Not condoning street racing, but middle of nowhere is better than high population density areas.
it was not a high population density area. it was a lonely stretch of indian head highway. bunch of less than intelligent people gathered on the side of the road to watch a street race. once the racers took off they all went into the street to get a better view. what they didn't see was another street racing pair coming down the road that plowed through the smoke and hit the crowd. 8 people dead. I lived in Accokeek and graduated from high school in southern PG county. I have been up and down that road a hundred times. it is a road where at 2 or 3 in the am there is no traffic .... which is why the ignorant asshats use it for street racing. Here is a good article about it. it is long .. but worth the read IMHO Two Lanes, One Race, Eight Dead

Users who are viewing this thread